Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:10 pm

B.
Although yea, I could see free will arguments being a thought process here.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 pm

Don opens up the door, "Ready?"

Igyy nods "Yes."

Laura stays where she is, shaking her head.
"Now just hold on a minute. Whats going on here?"

Raising an eyebrow Don glances at Iggy before replying.
"Well after a brief talk with Aya you two will get you orbs and touhoudex so you can go off on your adventure."

Laura: "Whats the point of this adventure?"

Iggy: "That depends. The overall goal would be to try and get back home. To do that you need to talk to Yukari."

Laura: "She can get me out of here?"

Don nods, "Yes. Though it is scripted when you see her at first. Now if you still need time to think you can wait out here. As for Iggy and me, we advance his scripted story."

Iggy looks back at Laura, his cWakasagihime tilting her head in confusion before the two trainers enter the research center, leaving Laura with her thoughts.

(write in what you want next)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:01 am

Obtain a cWriggle and win target game.

Or just auto pilot response.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 6:48 am

(The write in option is for Laura)

(or traditional choices of)

a) go in after them
b) stay outside
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:14 am

B

(Sorry was thinking for a while...)

Laura starts pondering how this can be real and yet scripted... suddenly thoughts of the movie the matrix enters her head, and she wonders what is reality. Eventually she decides to see if she can mess with the code a bit, and see what happens when she acts against it. by things like waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:10 am

Inside the center Aya was busy giving Iggy the scripted monologue, the kitsune boy barely listening as it was because he had already heard plenty of versions of it before.

Outside Laura was leaning against the fence in front of the center. While it was possible for the NPCs to look at her for a while. Their programming was too busy causing them to walk in a seemingly random directions. Feeling that waiting may produce some results the neko does so, her tail swinging back and forth.

"Fu fu fu. What have we here? Don't want to play the game do you?"

The sound of the voice close to her causes the neko to jump in surprise. Turning to her right Laura sees half a person leaning on the fence next to her. The womens lower half in some sort of purple area that is tied on both ends by ribbons.

"Umm excuse me? This can't be a game, wait who are you and why do I only see half of you?"

The women just laughs as she pulls out a fan and hides a smile behind it.
"I am Yukari Yakumo the gap youkai. I use my lovely gaps to have all sorts of fun~"

"Fun?"

Yukari smiles, summoning a gap in front of Laura's face, emerging from it was a familar tail. Fear running through her Laura looks behind herself and sees another gap where her tail connects with her body. Turning back around and looking at her nonmoving tail, she tentively reaches out and touches it. Her senses recieve the feeling from both ends before Yukari gives it a feel.

"Not bad but Chen's are better"

The neko's tail begins disapearing into the gap, turning to look back she sees the gap behind her is moving away from her body. It disappears after her tail is out of it.

"Any questions?"

"I still don't see how this is a game."

This causes Yukari to laugh again before a gap appears in front of Laura's head.

"Have a look~"

Peering in and getting stared at by a bunch of eyes Laura soon sees her bedroom. Or what it would look like if you were veiwing it from above. The view soon changes to one of a laptop with a game on it. The game reads Touhoumon along the top as Laura see's a building similar to the center, along with two sprites representing some very familiar people. A hand grabs the neko by the back of her outfit and gently pulls her out of the gap.

"See anything interesting?"

"I don't believe it."

"Believe what you want. Now I want to have fun with this and your being a party-pooper. So go along and go on the adventure. After your done I will send you home. You just might make a few new friends after all."

With that Yukari and her gap disappear, leaving Laura alone again but plenty of questions.

(so Laura what next?)

a) go inside.
b) wait for Iggy to exit center, but stay quiet about the encounter.
c) wait for Iggy to exit then bombard him with questions.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:56 am

B)
Because to test the limits of this 'code'.

((Sorry, not being deliberately destructive, more of a chaos factor. She might do things deliberately to test the existence of free will.))
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 10:59 am

More time passes, the NPC random patterns getting old quickly before the center's doors open. Out strolls Iggy looking somewhat triumphant even though he had to listen to Aya. He looks over to where Laura is leaning against the fence.

"Everything ok?"

The neko nods, in response Iggy moves to the side and motions for her to enter. When she shakes her head he raises an eyebrow.

"Don't want a 'dex or some orbs so you can catch some puppets?"

"Ummm can I just follow you and have it be your journey? If I want one I can borrow an orb and pay you back right?"

"Suit yourself." replies Iggy. He then imediately begins walking towards the outskirts of town with Laura one step behind him. As soon as they take a step past "their" house though the door swings open and out runs "their mother"

"Wait you two, take these" Laura raises an eyebrow as a pair of shoes are dropped into her hands. Iggy begins putting them on as she gives "mom" a questioning look.

"Uhhhh whats with the shoes?"

"These are running shoes. With them you will almost have the speed of the tengu."

Iggy fakes a cough to get the neko's attention.

"Basically these allow us to have faster movement. In the actual game, you needed to hold down the "b" button to enjoy the extra boost of speed."

"Riiiiight..."

Laura puts them into her bag, discovering that the addition wasnt noticable to the naked eye nor did it actually add any weight to the bag. Suddenly a movie involving a babysitter with a bag similar in nature comes to Laura's mind before Iggy calls out.

"Hey get ready. Now we play how we want to play."

They approach the edge of town, tall grass visible.

a) next town. no stops along the way
b) next town with one or two stops
c) lets catch a puppet, many stops
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 5:18 pm

C)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am

B
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 8:09 am

The grass waves as if motioning the trainers to enter, Laura follows the call as Iggy tries plowing his way towards the next town. Suddenly the grass next to Laura rustles as a puppet emerges. The chibi puppet has a pair of mouse ears and a thin tail behind her. In her hands are two dowsing rods as the puppet looks up, looking around before locking eyes on Laura.

"Ummmm...hello there?"

The puppet lets out a squeak before bringing the dowsing rods up as it prepares itself for battle. Iggy looks over at the commotion and chuckles.

"A cNazrin huh. Not a bad first puppet."

Laura tosses out her orb, bringing out her cYuki.

Iggy sighs before finding an area to sit down to watch.

a) pound
b) Leer
c) Take it easy
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Lets open with a leer.
B)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 6:10 am

I sit down and take it easy
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 am

Laura's cYuki is pumped for battle, raring to go when Laura gives the order. Grinning the fire-type puppet leers at the cNazrin. This causes the small mouse puppt to tremble and lose some defense. In retaliation the cNazrin runs forward and tackles the cYuki. Laura's puppet slides back from the move as minor damage is dealt to it.

Round 2

a) tackle
b) leer
c) take it easy
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:43 pm

A)
Now it's time to do some damage.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 am

"Go cYuki, use Tackle!"

The puppet nods and moves towards the cNazrin, ramming into the mouse puppet and doing major damage. The lower level puppet staggers back from the hit, breathing hard as its hit points drop close to zero. The mouse puppet tries another tackle attack at cYuki. Dealing a small amount of damage leaving Laura's puppet with 3/4ths of its hit points left.

Off to the side Iggy and his cWakasagihime watch. The kitsune pulling out a miko orb in case Laura wants it.

round 3

a) tackle
b) leer
c) take it easy
d) attempt to capture the cNazrin
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:47 pm

D)
I know status effects of all kinds help.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm

"Iggy, toss me an orb!"

The kitsune pulls an orb out from his pocket and tosses it over to Laura who cleanly fields it before throwing it at the cNazrin. The orb smacks the poor puppet on its head before it opens up and the mouse puppet disappears into it. The orb falls onto the ground and shakes. Once. Twice. Three times before stopping. Silence follows as Laura blinks a few times.

"Uhhh did I catch it?"

"Yes you did, congrats on your first puppet catch."

Walking up Laura picks up the orb and pumps her fist.
"Ha, now uh...what really did I catch?"

Iggy gets up and face-palms before walking over to Laura, pulling out his touhoudex and pressing some buttons. Soon he finds the information.

"You caught a cNazrin, it is a mouse puppet that uses dowsing rods to find things. It says they have an ability that lets them pick up items occasionally once a battle ends."

"Cool, anything else I should know?"

"It is a normal type, so it is weak to fighting but ghost type moves wont touch it."

Question marks float above Laura's head for a moment before she looks down.
"I probably should have gotten one of those d'ex thingys right?"

Iggy nods before pointing at the cYuki still out.
"Don't forget to recall your puppet. We should head to the next city to heal at the center there."

"Right.  Uh cYuki return"

Unfortunately Laura was still holding the orb containing the cNazrin so nothing was happening. Shaking the orb once she then tosses it at the cYuki, inadvertently summoning her cNazrin. The mouse puppet looking around as it moves slowly from its injuries. Laura face-palms as Iggy tries his best not to laugh. "You will get the hang of it"

"I hope so."

a)advance to the next town
b)run around in the tall grass some more
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:41 am

A
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:21 am

a)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 am

With some help from Iggy, Laura manages to get her puppets into their respective orbs. The duo heads quickly to the Old Town again, entering it and Iggy points to one of the buildings
"That is the Puppet center, where they heal your puppets. That building with the blue top is the Puppet Mart, it carries items that should help us, including orbs so you can carry them yourself."

Laura nods and heads into the center, coming out 5 minutes later trembling slightly.
"The person running that place seemed odd."

"Oh why? You did get your puppets healed right?"

"Yeah but after she gave them back she said "We hope to see you again" Does that mean she wants my puppets to get injured? That was creepy how she said it with a smile..."

"Oh yeah that is normal, part of the game script, nothing to worry about just some crude humor on the creator's part."

"Right..."

The Puppet Mart fairs better as Laura looks through with her money, buying a few orbs herself and 2 potions. Leaving her with 1800 currency left while Iggy just gets one orb to replace the one Laura used along with 3 potions for himself, giving himself 1900 left to work with. As they leave the town Iggy explains their options.
"Well we can advance right to the next town, but there might be trainers in the way. Perhaps it would be a good idea for you to level up the cNazrin you got so it can help."

Laura thinks about it.

a)yes
b)no
c)use the time to get another puppet
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 pm

A)
Maybe C) too

(ABC just cause she's female?)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Laura thinks for a moment before nodding slowly.
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea. Perhaps I can catch a few more while I am at it."

The next few hours are spent running from tall grass to tall grass, seeking out wild puppets to fight. Followed by trips to the creepy nurse in the puppet mart to heal before heading back out. Iggy and Laura get separated in their grinding times, both agreeing to meet up by the Puppet center. After the grinding session was over Laura returned for one final healing before seeing if Iggy was around. Her puppets were up to level 7 each, cYuki having learned Ember, cNazrin getting Tail whip. Her new puppets were a cChen the nekomata puppet which had the moves of Scratch and Tail whip and had learned Quick Attack along with a cMystia night-sparrow puppet. Its moves were Peck and Sand-Attack. Soon Laura spots Iggy and she waves to get his attention.

"Hey how did it go?"

Iggy approaches accompanied by one of the wolf girl puppets Laura had rarely seen in the tall grass.
"This is my new pal cMomiji, a wolf tengu puppet."

"Oh so that is who she is, she kept using this one move that made my puppet run away from her"

"Yeah that would be roar, very annoying sometimes. So how did your session go?"

"Pretty good, I got two more puppets and they seem to keep finding things. My cNazrin found a few potions along the way while I got this blue orb from my night sparrow girl. I really shouldve gotten that dex thingy..."

Iggy laughs.
"Sounds like a cMystia, now which is the other one?"

Laura smiles,
"The cute cat puppet that was in "our" house, what were they called? Chen?"

"Thats right, so you have 4 and I have 2, that makes an even 6 for now. Lets head to the next town then."

(both pick a choice)
a) advance
b)wait while Laura goes back to get a Touhoudex
c)ask questions about the puppets themselves

Last edited by Momijifan495 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:22 pm

A)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:31 pm

A.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next