Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Empty
PostSubject: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:15 am

You, the player, sit in front of your laptop after an annoying day, full of homework from the community college you go to, full of that...outside world you belong to. As you look through the many pictures that reside on your hard drive you crack a smile. Touhou. A game series that attracted your attention with characters that were memorable in so many ways. You even managed to get your best friend into it. They usually ran about the internet, finding pictures and games that you would both play and crack jokes about. Until one day, you remember about a game from a long time ago.

Your friend had mentioned a hack of the game Pokémon, this one using the Touhou characters instead of Pokémon. Booting up VisualBoyAdvance you load up the file you nicknamed "Flandre2" to keep its saves separate  from the other games. Already you are impressed as opening tittle displays "Touhoumon" on it. You start a new game, unaware that something is watching you from above.

Immediately you fall to the side as you laugh. Instead of a professor instead you see the witch of the Touhou Universe, Marisa Kirisame. You return to your position and read her dialogue with a smile on your face.

"Another human entering Gensokyo ze? Oh well, welcome. My name is Marisa Kirisame. The greatest sage, don't forget it!. Ah, yes. This is what Alice made for me."

With a bright flash the ball Marisa was holding pops open and a small girl pops out, smiling with her eyes closed. As you recognize her as Luize, a demon from Makai, your heart races excitedly.

"Alice made dolls that resemble us, and even used for playing." Continues Marisa.  "Danmaku, anything. They come in many forms too. But there is a problem... She made far too many, ze. Everyone has one. Puppets also roam the wild. Even the Youkai got scared of them. We can't blame Alice... Recently the Hakurei border weakens once again. Yukari never fixes it."

You scoff at the thought of the great gap youkai Yukari failing to do her job. Before the next line could be read you feel a hand pushing at you from behind, a simple "Fu fu fu fu" is heard as you look behind to see a hand extending from a purple hole with eyes looking at you, ribbons tied to the top and bottom of the "gap" turning your head back to your laptop, hoping you dont break it even as a second gap appears in front of the screen. Your body slides into the gap as the game continues.

"Aya found two humans. It seems you are one of them, ze. Perhaps one day...You will go back. Good luck"

A women emerges from the gap behind where you sat, a smile on her face.  "You wanted to play this game, now you are the main character. But first, gender~ Which are you?"

a)boy
b)girl

--) write-in for furries. (yes i will allow them, but be descriptive. and remember. some sort of head accessory or animal ears.)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:43 pm

A - Appearance: Sorta like this...
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Iggy-w10
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 6:28 pm

B - Appearance:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa 23131210

Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 am

Those eyes. Oh god those eyes. They are staring at you as you feel yourself falling in nothingness, closing your eyes to try and get the image out of your head you hear Yukari's voice.

"Ah yes, lets keep everything where it belongs, though some minor adjustments need to be made.~"

You feel a searing pain, your hands going to your ears as you find flat surface instead. Your hearing gone for the moment your screams are thankfully blocked out as you feel the top of your head begin to  poke up at two points. The pain continues for a minute before it stops, your hearing returned to you.

"Now for a cute tail with those ears~"

Ears? Reaching up you gently touch the two light brown fox ears now protruding from your head. Wait, she said tail right? Oh shi- you double over in pain as your tail bone begins burning as if on fire, the gap youkai's use of boundaries creating a light brown tail behind you. The pain subsides and you unfurl as a hole opens up at the bottom. You fall through, getting placed onto metal ground with a crash, a few seconds later you hear another crash as someone else is deposited next to you.

An engine, probably some sort of truck, that would explain the darkness as the metal around you vibrates. One such bump causes you to bounce into the air, coming back down your hand grabs onto the closest thing, wrapping around a small furry object.

"Nyan?? My tail!!"

Tail? this is fluffy...wait that sounded like a cat??? But it spoke english...

The engine stops, before the back opens up, revealing a lady looking at the two forms lying in the truck. You with your fox ears and tail and the other occupant whom the women notes as being a female girl with cat ears and a tail...which your hand is still gripping.

"N-n-n-nyan..."

The cat girl slips out of your grasp before hiding behind you, not wanting the newcomer to touch her as the women just smiles.

"More...humans? Are you human? Either way welcome to the human village. This is Gensokyo. I guess I will be your mother so call me "Mom" "

A few choice words run through your head but you decide not use them, instead opting for something else.

a) h-h-hello? Where am i?"
b) how do i get home?
c) sit there silently
(both characters are allowed to speak depending on which choice you choose)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:59 am

Hiding behind her 'cover' just barely peeking over with ears folded down (a)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:42 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:29 am

(and perspective change.)

The male with fox ears and a tail asks the question, followed by the female neko nodding her head.

"H-h-hello...Where am I?"

The women sighs before turning around and motioning for the two to follow her.

"Come to my house, I will explain more there."

The fox boy heads towards the back of the truck the neko following shortly behind him as the light begins enveloping their bodies. Climbing down first the boy holds out a hand to help the neko down, both blushing as they realize something happened to their clothes.

"N-n-nyan!!! Where did my clothes go??"

Looking back into the truck the girl covers herself as the women laughs.

"Guess i need to give you some clothes as well. Get inside quickly before anyone sees you."

The neko jumps out of the truck and quickly runs to the house, leaving the fox boy in her dust as he follows. Once inside the house they notice a few small cat girl's. The women looking at them.

"What are these cats doing? Oh right, they belong to Yukari. Looks like they are setting up our home. Isnt that cute?"

The two look at each other before imediately looking the other way in embarrassment, causing their "mother" to laugh.

"Oh right, well the boy can go upstairs and to the room on the right. The girl can take the second room on the left. While you do that, I'm gonna see if I can pet one of these kitties."

The boy heads up first and heads into his room, the girl following, heading to her own. Inside was a simple bed along with a computer and a gamecube. On the bed was a pile of clothes and a few white trench coats with a note on it sitting beside the pile is a blue scarf.

"Sorry about your clothes being lost in the gap, here are some more for you~"

Getting dressed the boy now notices a hole in the the back of his pants and trench coats, allowing his tail to be free without any complications. Heading back down he sees the women petting one of the cats, having a food bowl next to it. Shortly following is the neko, in a black outfit with gold occasionally, her bust filling the top part nicely as she has a pair of sunglasses with gold metal atop her head.
"Nyan~ Much better...whats in the bowl?"
"Catnip, it seems to be Chen's weakness."
The neko zips to a seat at the table,
"Of course...what is your name?"

"I'm Laura."

The fox boy sits in the other free seat.
"My name is Iggy."

"Welcome Iggy and Laura, to Gensokyo."

a)long explanation
b)short version
c)pet the kitty

Last edited by Momijifan495 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:15 am

b)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:08 pm

b)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 am

Iggy and Laura both look to each other before answering.
"Short version"

"Well lets see, Yukari gapped you to the human Village run by Aya, you now need to talk to Yukari if you want to get back to your world. Alice made puppets which everyone uses for battles, fun activities and the like. You two should go to the research center to meet Aya."

"Who?"

"Aya Shameimaru. She is a crow tengu reporter that runs the reasearch center in this town. You two should go there."

The two nod and get up heading out of the house. Once outside they easily notice the research facility, being bigger than the only other house in the village, odd though, because there sure are more people walking around than houses...

They approach the door, Iggy opening it and standing aside.
"After you"

Laura shakes her head, getting ready to stand behind Iggy.
"Y-y-you first"

Iggy nods and heads inside with Laura in tow. Instead of the usual facility Iggy had seen in actual Pokémon games, this one had more pictures and paper than anything else, and was that a type-writer in the corner? A lone lab assistant is making an attempt to file away some of the paper when he notices the two.

"Oh hello, sorry Miss Shameimaru is out at the moment. You can try again later if you like."

Laura nods as Iggy turns around and heads out of the center, hearing a commotion. As they get closer to it they notice a girl standing near the exit to the village.

a)talk to her
b)ignore her see what the commotion is
c)return to "Mom's" house
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:55 am

b)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:23 pm

b
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:55 am

The commotion is much more important than what this girl has to say. Both trainers head out and they spot a wome with black hair in a white blouse and a small red tokin hat atop her head.

"Ayayaya!!! Ayaaya! This wild puppet attacked me! You there, please help!"

Looking around Iggy and Laura spot a bag on the ground, opening it up reveals three red-white yin-yang orbs.

Inside the orbs are your starting puppets.

a)  cYuki -fire type

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Touhou10

b) cWakasagihime - water type

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Sample10

c) cDaiyousei - grass type

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Touhoudex_CYousei

Choose now to save Aya

Last edited by Momijifan495 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:05 pm

B)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 pm

B
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:41 am

Quickly Iggy grabs the middle orb, throwing it into the air.
"Go...Something."
Laura who was busy looking in the bag for help when she finds a piece of paper with the puppet's name on it.
"Wakasagihime"
"Right thank you. Go Wakasagihime!"

With a flash of light the puppet emerges from the orb. Once the light subsides they see a cute mermaid with dark blue hair in a frilly green kimono and a blueish-grey tail ending with two fins. Laura "awws" at the puppet while Iggy points at the enemy and is about to call out an attack before remembering he knows noting about her moves. Feeling a small tug on his trench coat Laura holds out another piece of paper, with three moves on it.

This is your opponent. a cKogasa. lvl 2
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Touhou13

a)Tackle
b)tail whip
c)take it easy
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:45 pm

a)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm

c
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:50 am

Iggy takes a moment to consider what type the cKogasa is while Laura jumps in first.

"Wakasagihime use tackle!"

The puppet nods and moves forward quickly, attempting to ram the cKogasa, only to go right through the puppet. Aya's voice could then be heard.

"Ayayaya cKogasa is a ghost type, that move is useless."

Laura blushes as she realizes her hastiness, the cKogasa moving forward and giving the mermaid puppet a big lick up her face, causing minor damage. Iggy steps forward and shouts out his command.
"Wakasagihime use Take it Easy"

Ther mermaid nods again before going up next to the cKogasa. Grabbing hold of the umbrella puppet the mermaid begins struggling as if to get free from some sort of invisible hands. This causes damage equivalent to over half of the karakasa puppet's health. Unfortunately the attack has some minor recoil damage that cWakasagihime takes as she returns to her position in front of the Iggy and Laura.

2nd round.

a)tackle
b)tail whip
c)take it easy
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 am

c)
seemed effective
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:43 am

C
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:56 am

Iggy allows Laura to issue the final order. She smiles at a chance to redeem herself as she calls out.
"Wakasagihime use Take it Easy."

Repeating the attack motion Wakasagihime does enough damage to cause the ghost type puppet to faint gaining a small amount of experience. Aya wipes her forehead in relief and picks up the bag with the other two starters.
"Lets head back to the lab"
Iggy holds out the orb, "Return cWakasagihime."
A red light connects from the orb to the puppet, returning it to its home before the trio return to the research center. Once inside Aya smiles.
"Well thank you very much. My name is Aya Shameimaru. You two are?"
"Iggy"
"Laura"
"Ah well thank you for saving me. Now as much as i would like an interview with you two, you probably want to know what to do yes?"
Both nod.
"Well you should go to Mayohiga and see Yukari, she is the one who brought you here after all. Hmmmm You only chose one starter. Would you like one of the other two as well? Or is that one all you need?"

a) one for each trainer
- cYuki -fire type
- c-daiyousei -grass type
b) we are fine as we are.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:04 am

a)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 10:56 pm

B) my mermaid~.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:25 am

clarification. By going together you co-own all puppets throughout the adventure, items and money will be pooled together. If you choose one for each, please state who gets what please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next