Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 11:21 am

B
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:17 pm

The kitsune shakes his head and takes the long way around, finding a cMystia in his way which he easily dispatches with his cMomiji. Once on the other side Laura asks the question that was bugging her.

"Why didn't you battle the trainer."

"Well I don't want to hurt any cWriggle's until I capture one myself."

"Why?"

"Wriggle is one of my favorite characters. I do not wish to harm any cWriggle I see right now."

Laura just tilts her head in a questioning look as they head through some more tall grass on the way to the next town. At the edge of the tall grass they see a female staring at the grass in front of them. Laura looks to Iggy.

"Battle?"

"We could, or we could just walk right beside her. There is enough room to get by without battling her."

A) Battle
B) Avoid
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:09 am

A
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:46 pm

A
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 7:40 am

After a small conversation to see who battle's first Iggy steps forward. The duo agreed to alternate who battles first so it was time for the kitsune to step up first. Also being a factor was he skipped the last trainer.

The girl steps forward upon seeing him, talking about how she wanted to win to be the best. She sends out a cChen.

(Go Iggy)

a)cWakasagihime
b)cMomiji
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:44 am

A
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Iggy returns his cMomiji to it's orb before bringing out his cWakasagihime, looking over at Laura.
"I have type advantage, just watch."

He calls for a bubble attack. His cWakasagihime takes a deep breath before shooting out a stream of bubbles. While normally one would not expect bubbles to do much damage. It proves very effective against the ground type cChen. Laura watches as it one-hits the nekomata puppet. Iggy smiles at the one turn knock-out while the other trainer just recalls the fainted puppet. She warns Iggy that the next puppet is a cMystia and gives him the chance to switch out if he wants to.

a)switch
b)keep cWakasagihime out.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 am

B
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:59 am

Laura watches as the opponents cMystia lasts only a tad bit longer than the previous puppet. Iggy showing off just how good of a trainer he is. The match was ended quickly by another bubble attack, the trainer sighing and muttering about how she lost before handing some money to Iggy. It is now Laura's turn to step up as the trainer readies another cChen for battle.

a) cYuki
b) cNazrin
c) cChen
d) cMystia
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:15 am

c)

catfight?
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:18 pm

Laura assumes her battle stance and throws out the orb containing her cChen. The battle took a few rounds and by the end of it Laura had emerged victorious but only barely. Her cChen was low on health and panting weakly while the opposing trainer was calling back her fainted puppet.

"Laura switch out. Your cChen is close to fainting."

"I know..." The neko responds to the kitsune's advice.

Which puppet to send out to battle the opposing trainer's cMystia? Laura has three with reasonably good health.

a) cYuki
b) cNazrin
c) cMystia
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 am

a)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:09 am

Laura switches out to her fire-type cYuki. The puppet raring to go while the opponent sends out her cMystia. After a few Ember attacks and a bit of luck the opposing cMystia lets out a final chirp before falling onto the ground in defeat. The other trainer muttering the same line about having wanting to win before handing out some money. The trainer then calls back her fainted puppet and returns to her position while Laura calls back her cYuki. She congratulates the fire-type puppet before returning it to the orb for carrying. She returns to Iggy with a victory smile on her face before the duo continues, seeing another trainer. This one was passable as well and Iggy lets out an idea.

"If you want to use your cChen again we could pass by this one, hit the puppet center in the next town and you could return and use that puppet some more. Or we could just fight the battle now and heal afterwards."

Laura ponders the idea, as she tries to figure out which one to go with.

a) pass by the trainer to heal first, then return
b) fight trainer and heal later.
c) pass trainer and never look back
d) write in your own idea here.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 7:00 am

A
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:50 am

a
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 9:46 am

"It would be best to skip the last one and come back." Iggy states. Laura aggres with him and the two make sure to stay out of the trainers sight lines before walking to the next town. The neko looks up at the sky, realizing not much has progressed time wise. When questioned about it Iggy laughs.
"Did you set the clock in your room?"

"No...I didn't know what time it actually was."

"Well that explains why time is so slow right now, just means days and nights will be longer than we are used to. Oh and time won't pass in towns so don't expect to wait for morning in one."

Laura nods as they enter the new town, immediately spotting the puppet center she heads towards it. 10 minutes later both of them have their puppets healed and are heading back to face the trainer they skipped over. Along the way it was agreed that the neko would fight the trainer first with her newly healed puppets. Getting the trainer's attention he goes on about both him and Laura being beginners to the puppet lifestyle. Laura grins as she readies a puppet to send out.

a) cYuki
b) cNazrin
c) cChen
d) cMystia
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:28 pm

C
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 8:17 am

Laura grabs her nekomata's orb and tosses it out to summon the cChen. The puppet letting out a small "Nyan" and licking a paw as she looks around. The other trainer throws an orb of his own summoning...a cChen of his own. The ensuing cat-fight was won by the more trained cChen belonging to Laura. The trainer sighing before grinning a bit as he readies the next orb. "I am going to be sending out a cMomiji, if you want to change now is the time." He mutters something that she couldn't hear while Iggy shakes his head.

Laura decides to...

a) switch to cYuki
b) switch to cNazrin
c) stay with cChen
d) switch to cMystia
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 pm

a)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:41 am

She nods and recalls the cChen, giving the puppet a "congrats, job well done" before pulling out another orb and throwing it. The fiery cYuki looks around and grins as she is pumped for battle. Her opponent threw his own orb and the wolf tengu puppet, cMomiji was summoned. It readies a small sword as it stares down the cYuki. Laura is confident this will be a quick battle...

Boy was she wrong. In an annoying turn of events all of her puppets saw battle as the opponent kept ordering his cMomiji to roar. Making Laura's puppet hide back into its orb and another one at random is summoned. Eventually she beats the wolf tengu puppet but not before cYuki appears a second time.

"Really? Did you really just do that?"

"Yes"

Iggy was trying his hardest not to laugh as Laura holds out her hand for the money and going over to the fox boy and murmuring "You knew didn't you"

"Yes, good lesson for you to learn though."

She shoots him a small look of betrayal as she takes his spot while he challenges the boy with his puppets.

a)cWakasagihime
b)cMomiji
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:13 pm

A

(And do you have to make Iggy such an ass?)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 9:26 am

Stepping forward he summons his cWakasagihime ready for battle, having the type advantage first means the opponents cChen was knocked out quickly. Knowing the next puppet would invoke a revolving puppet battle he stays with his mermaid puppet. Soon his own cMomiji was out as the opponent's had used "Roar" again. Iggy's cMomiji had high physical attack though and was able to make the opposing cMomiji faint with one hit. Coming back from the battle he apologizes.

"Sorry for not telling you. Just figured it would be better to learn it on your own."

"I don't know anything about this world...The only thing I have learned is I do not know anything and I am going to be winging it for the most part."

"Right, sorry again."
Before going to the next town Iggy explains what he had heard about the game, including some of the moves, the gyms, and overall gameplay. Laura listens for a while before the arrive at the first gym.

a) enter
b) shoot the breeze
c) get some items from the mart
d) write in
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 6:56 am

a
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:50 pm

a)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 9:06 am

Iggy holds open the door for Laura and the two enter the gym only to stop as soon as they enter. In the center of the room was a small table with pillows along the sides for seats. Sitting on one side of the table was Yukari who had what appeared to be the some papers about the gym. Laura cries out which gets the gap youkai's attention and the papers dissapear into a gap

"Why are you here???"

Yukari pulls out a fan and giggles, "I am here because this is my gym, though it needs some additions. For now would you like to join me for lunch?"

Laura tilts her head in minor confusion
"Inviting us to lunch just like that?"

"Well you are in my house after all. Guests are always welcome for a meal. Ran?"

"Ran? Who is Ran?"

Footsteps approach from behind a sliding door and it opens as a new figure enters the room. This women having a mass of tails behind her and a poofy hat with two ends at specific points above the left and right sides of her head.

"Yes Yukari?"

"We have guests Ran, please prepare some food for them"

Ran nods and steps forward, being taller than both trainers but she smiles softly in a motherly kind of way. "Welcome, my name is Ran. Now what can I get you to eat?"

(write in what food you want.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next