Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 am

Laura remembers not seeing any animals in the show or this world "Um...what types of meat do you have?"
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Ran smiles and points to a door to the side.
"Let me show you, we have a few meats and lots of fish for a certain someone. If you require anything specific we do not have-"

"I will gap in the finest meat available from the outside world~. Some rich noble won't be happy but hey if they can afford all that fancy stuff then consider it a small donation to some adventurers." Yukari calls out from behind her fan.

'Just who could this someone be?' Thinks Laura before something brushes up against her legs. Looking down there is a black cat with two tails walking along her legs purring happily. Ran smiles and scoops up the cat.
"Chen we have guests, come help me make some food for them"
The cat nods and turns into a small girl wearing a green hat with one of her ears having a small ring in it. She looks up at Laura and grins hugely.
"Fishy for the pretty kitty?"

(write in)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/50Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 1:29 am

Laura's ears tipped with confusion wondering with her thoughts already been about how this world worked, now wondering what other effects this world can do to her own. "Um...I'm actually starting to get more curious then hungry now, but uh, got any salmon steaks?" both sides of the feline in her showing.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:36 am

"I want a steak, well-done."
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:44 am

The smaller cat-girl squeals happily rushing towards the kitchen door.
"Fishy for the nice kitty lady~"

Ran follows closely behind, a look of worry on her face. "W-w-wait Chen, knives are dangerous." The door closes behind the mass of tails leaving Iggy and Laura with the gap youkai. Yukari giggles heartily from behind the fan as she sweeps an arm around her, indicating the seat cushions around the table.
"Come now and sit down, rest and relax as Ran prepares your orders."

(Yukari is at the head of the table, seating is as follows)

a) First seat on Yukari's left
b) Second seat on Yukari's left
c) First seat to Yukari's right
d) Second seat to Yukari's right
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 am

c)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:22 am

a
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:33 pm

The two trainers think for a bit before choosing their seats. Splitting up in the process as they sit across from each other. Yukari giggles behind her fan as she looks at them. Time passes by in silence aside from the occasional giggle, Laura shifting uneasily. Soon the smell of fish and steak along with other food wafts into the room, making the trio drool. The door opens as Ran enters with a few plates of food while Chen carries one plate with a fish on it.

"Kitty~ I got your fishy~"

"Chen gently place the dish before her."

The little girl nods and carefully goes over and places the salmon in front of Laura before taking her seat besides the girl. Ran places the rest of the dishes before everyone else and sits down beside Iggy, hands clasped together in front of her.

"Don't forget the prayer"

Iggy brings his hands together while Laura drags her eyes away from the fish and does so. Chen goes to do so as well before they hear the sounds of Yukari eating and Ran sighs.
"Yukari! Show some manners for our guests."

"But I am so hungry and you cooking is so good Ran."

"Thank you for the compliment but it is still bad to do that- No Chen mind your manners"

The cat girl had been reaching for her utensils to begin digging in, following Yukari's lead before putting them back and getting her hands together

"But I'm hungry too..."

Ran sighs and begins the prayer as they continue hearing Yukari eat. Once the prayer is finished Ran allows them to eat without any more hindrances and Laura quickly cuts a piece of the fish and has a taste. Her favorable reaction is mirrored by Iggy as he digs into his steak.

"Wow you really are a good cook." Laura says as Chen tugs on her clothes
"I helped~"

"Yes she did."

"Well then thank you Chen" Laura says with a pat on the smaller girl's head, eliciting a purr from the girl.

(write in)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

"So...I can't help but notice some people here are like real people, and others just have one or two lines and thats it. Why is that?"
Laura said before grabbing another bite.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 8:39 am

Iggy omnomnoms his steak.
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:09 pm

The gap youkai stops eating for a moment, setting some some good manners for once as she uses a napkin before speaking.
"Well you see, we are real~"

The clear confusion on Laura's face only makes it easier for Yukari to laugh before reaching into her sleeve.
"Okay first off look at this."
She produces a green cartridge which gets Iggy's attention. He stops eating as he just stares at the game that is put onto the table. The title "Pokémon Emerald" along with a picture of a green creature showing for everyone.
"Here is the original, which doesn't have any of the inhabitants of Gensokyo added as game characters. Now this version was-"

"My childhood..." Iggy states bluntly

"Ahem, was in the possession of this boy over here. It rested in a special case on his bureau till I borrowed it for a few play sessions."

"What??? I thought the internal battery was dying... Your telling me you were the reason it all my hard work kept disappearing?"

"Yep It was I, your anger and confusion was always fun to watch~"

Laura wonders just who Yukari really is considering all the mischievous if not borderline evil things she has done. The gap youkai, laughing some more produces another cartridge. This one bearing a red-white coloration split down the middle. On it said "Touhoumon Emerald and a picture of a girl in red-white with brown hair and a yin-yang orb on the front. Iggy stares intently at it while Laura just looks more confused.

"Yukari. Is that what I think it is?"
Iggy asks even though the answer was already running through his head as the gap youkai pulls out her signature fan and hides her face.

"Indeed. It is the very game you were playing before being dragged into it. I had Nitori make this for fun. It has the coding of the hack in it and if you wanted to it is playable. Now to answer your question Laura. The cartridge you see before you is a regular version of the hack. You and Iggy however, are in a special version. I have gotten permission to transport most of the major characters from Gensokyo into this world you are now in. What is different is that the NPC characters are still the same as the regular hacked version. However, any touhou character you meet is the real deal. I have also updated the puppets to include the newer game characters that have recently been added. So tread lightly~"

Iggy continues staring while Laura only seems more confused. Yukari however laughs a bit more.
"Now now, finish up the food so that a scripted event can happen and you can go about your journey."

a) eat
b) scream incoherently
c) stare in silence
d) write-in
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:26 am

a
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 am

c)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 11:57 am

After the explanation an awkward silence fills the room. Broken only by the sound of metal as Iggy eats more of his steak. Meanwhile Laura was staring at Yukari as the gap youkai smiled and ate her food as well. Only the small tug on her outfit brings the neko back as Chen looked up at her.
"Your fishy is getting cold...Did I make it wrong?"

Laura quickly shakes her head and goes back to eating, trying to stomach both the fish and the information she had just heard. It seemed so surreal and yet Yukari had said it with such a straight face. Not to mention how real that smaller nekomata's hands feel and how her voice stood out in Laura's mind. This had to be real...right?

Once the food was cleared off the plates Ran excused herself first, getting up and becoming a blur. Iggy ducks quickly while Laura is almost knocked over as the nine-tailed kitsune runs by, picking up the dirty dishes before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Get ready."

Laura whips her head back as Yukari was back to holding the fan in front of her face. Not a second too soon as the door was opened quickly and a small boy with sandy brown hair arrives.
"Miss Yukari. I want a puppet please"

"Oh and why would you like one?"

Boy: "Well my family is leaving soon and I want a puppet so I won't be lonely. I don't know much about catching puppets so can you help me?"

Yukari thinks for a bit before smiling and closing the fan.
"I can give you something to help with that, of course it would be nice if one of the trainers here helped you out."

The boy looks at Iggy and Laura expecting someone to step forward. The question is...who?

a)Iggy
b)Laura
c)No one
d)Both
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:06 pm

B
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 2:03 pm

B but not cchen
(And laura wants the cheat codes to her own universe so she can return with them. Ultimate power after game ends mwahaha.)
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 9:51 am

After a bit of silence Laura finally raises her hand
"I will...help"

The boy smiles happily and quickly walks over to her.
"Thank you lady. Lets go lets go."

With a grab of her hand he quickly leads the neko out the gym, leaving Iggy with the gap youkai. Yukari closes her fan and an evil glint appears in her eyes.
"Now that your friend is gone for a few minutes. What to do with you~"

Iggy swallows nervously, suddenly wondering if he made the wrong decision as his eyes dart to the door.

Laura knows the path they travel as she is almost dragged back to a patch of tall grass by the boy. He grins and gets ready as some rustling occurs. A puppet appears that is completely unknown to the neko as the boy throws out an orb, summoning a familiar puppet. It was a cKogasa, the first puppet Laura and Iggy had battled. The boy gets ready to call out the attack, unfortunately not quick enough as the opposing puppet uses the move "Confusion". The move knocks out the borrwed cKogasa and Laura begins to worry. Not knowing too much about the puppet it could beat hers as well. Before she can choose one to help the boy throws out another orb, this one hitting the opposing puppet. Laura watches as the puppet disappears into the ball and it shakes...
Once.
Twice.
Three times and the light dims, signaling a successful capture.

"Alright I caught an E Ellen~ Thanks for the help lady.~"

Laura blinks a bit wondering just how that happened, forgetting that the event was scripted and it was supposed to happen that way.
"Err.... your welcome. Congrats...what was your name?"

"Wally. Lets head back"

Laura nods and they head back to the gym, ready to ask Iggy a few more questions. Once back Wally shows Yukari the puppet he caught and returns the poor fainted cKogasa to Yukari. Yukari then tells both trainers that they have to get all the badges from the 8 gym leaders if they want to return home. Laura glances over at Iggy sees that the kitsune is in some distress and motions to head to the door. Once both trainers leave the gym Iggy mutters
"Don't ask about her. How was your time?"

"Confusing, and not because the puppet used "Confusion". Mind explaining just a bit more about some of the events we are gonna be going through?"

Iggy sighs and gets ready to explain as they walk towards the Forest of Magic.

a) Head straight to the forest, avoid trainers and tall grass as possible.
b) Head to the forest, hitting tall grass.
c) Beat trainers and take their moneys.
d) let all your puppets out and let them play as conversation happens.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

d
because chaos.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 pm

d
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 am

Iggy pulls out his two orbs, heading for the pond right before the town border.
"Yeah I can explain a bit, but first. I want to let our puppets have some fresh air."

Tossing out his two orbs he lets his cWakasagihime and cMomiji. The former looking around before the latter picks her up to carry her over to a small pond. Laura raises an eyebrow before nodding and throwing out her orbs two at a time. Her puppets stretching before going over to play by the pond. Iggy and Laura both smile as they watch the puppets play around, a few splashing water at each other.

"Ok. So the scripted events usually occur with the major events of  the game. Another one will  be happening soon actually.Then we can walk for awhile until about halfway through the forest. Then in the next town we  might want to grind some levels for the gym battle there."

Laura finds a small rock and gives it a kick
"Sounds like I should just follow your lead. Do I have to catch the same puppets as you?"

"No you can catch whichever ones you want. Though I can tell you what to expect for most battles. Having played this hack before I know a good bit about it. Though my opinion differs from some of the other players out there."

"Right...advice is always nice when freely given. So how long do we want to let them play?"

a)10 more minutes
b)Half an hour
c)An hour
d)Times up hit the road everyone.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

b
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 7:27 pm

b
Back to top Go down
Momijifan495
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Momijifan495

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 am

Time passes by as clouds move along in the sky. The only real way to show that time was actually moving along in the game. After what is perceived to be half an hour the two trainers begin recalling their puppets. The smiles Iggy and Laura see on the faces before them lead them to believe the rest was a good idea. After the last puppet is returned to it's orb Iggy heads on out before turning his head, 10 steps out of the village. Laura, confused on his action tilts her head before hearing steps behind her. Turning around she spots a purple haired girl was running up to meet them.

"Finally caught up to you."

Laura keeps her head tilted as she looks at the outfit the girl was wearing. To the neko it looked to be some flower design on the sleeves along with a green vest and some sort of red skirt with some white separating it.
"Um excuse me who are you?"

"Oh how rude of me. I am Akyuu. Aya-san told me all about the humans that entered and wanted to get back home. Though I see you two have had some additions added to you. Would you mind letting me write this down into Gensokyo's history?

Laura:"Uh sure?"
Iggy nods as Akyuu turns around before turning again to look at them

"Oh I have to go, Aya-san gave me an assignment to draw wild puppet. Bye"

With that the girl heads off leaving the two trainers alone again

L: "Well...that was unexpected."

Iggy: "Yeah we will see her a few times along the way. So this next area has some tall grass, and a beach. There are some trainers on the beach but you avoid the tall grass and then there is one more trainer before the forest."

"So we have to choose a path to the forest?"

"Yep"

a) Beach path, battle trainers.
b) Beach path, skip trainers.
c) Tall grass, fight wild puppets
d) Tall grass, run through without battling.

(puppets in the tall grass are cChen and cMystia. lvls4-5)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:55 am

C
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 11:02 pm

A
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa   Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touhoumon Emerald Cyoa
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next