Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paragon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Paragon City - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:26 am

"Not agony physically anymore? I know how that is. Did my uncle ever succeed in his research?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 am

"One second. Yes, he had some remarkable success in energy studies. I believe some of his research is used in training energy based heroes now."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:32 am

"Nice to see I wasn't nearly killed by something minor. I'll let you know if I have any more questions, kid." Grunting, he takes a seat on the curb, going back to his jerky.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:26 am

Ulon ignores his warning, and absorbs most of the fire, getting visibly bigger in the firestorm. He then throws more fire at the elemental, before dawning to a realization and reverting to his human form. He walks over to the mage, pulls a collar out of himself, and latches it onto him/her, which should in theory, cut off the magic flow to the elemental. "You don't use what you have, you get clever, analyze the situations, you don't however, just use man-made weapons against magic."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:49 am

Psychowolf takes this moment to glance at the Ice... demon? Yeah, that's what that crazy little girl had said. So, Hell apparently existed.
"That's one to you, Aunt Jean. Too bad you probably went there anyway, and I outlived you by about twenty years. Prayer must be bad for the body," he says, laughing. A slow smile spreads on his face as he thinks of some fun.
"Yo! Demon lady! Why are ya hanging around? Shouldn't ya be home, with your kid or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:30 am

The elemental is less than affected by this, already being fully formed and without control. However, it is half melted. And angry.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:39 am

Ice looks over at the man. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:58 am

Ulon pauses, once more, and thinks, staring blankly at the elemental before pulling something out of... what looks like his chest- growing noticeably smaller himself and grunting slightly- , and throws it at the thing, almost as if he's proving just how versatile he is. The object in the air hits the elemental, flash freezing for good measure, and then abruptly igniting in a fiery explosion, contrasting the two temperatures quite a bit, and causing all natural ice created to shatter into miniature shards.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:45 am

"You have kids, right? Go be with em. All kids need their moms."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 pm

"Oh! S's'n is w'th h'r f'th'r r'ght n'w."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:02 am

"...I don't think anybody understood that. Just sayin'. Ya might not be da best ambassador. Pretty sure ya need to be understood ta be a good ambassador. Hopefully I can pick up your actual language if I have ta work with ya. Or not. I'm gonna avoid working with anyone."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:29 am

Ice grimaces, and thinks for a moment, managing, "Surry. Vowls ahr, nut my strung point. My duter is with her fathur."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:42 am

Wire cuts in, on Ice's side. "Ask him if he'd like me to translate from demonic, Ice. Not like there's much better to do, it's a slow day." By which she means she's only had over fifty hero's call for backup.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:23 pm

"Gimme a book written in da language, based on a human text. I'll pick it up. Or not. Nice meeting ya, toots," He says to Ice in a flippant way, whistling at his wolf. "Me and him got a date in da park."

Last edited by shadearion on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:16 pm

Mortius snaps out of his little 'pause for effect' moment and sends his shadow to go scout the surrounding areas, but yet again he looks like he's talking to himself. Now I'm the crazy one aren't I?
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 am

Glad you're here. Come over this way, down that hall and to the left.
A vague purple haze shows him the way to Eye.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:09 am

"Anything need our attention, Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 1:11 am

Ice huffs, deciding to patrol the streets.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:23 pm

"Hmm, Illuminati cameras are showing some kind of disturbance a few blocks north of you. Can't see the source. One moment. ... Signs of spirit activity. May wish to bring a magic user. I can direct one to you if need be." Wire says.

Ice patrols rather uneventfully, a rare happenstance.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:01 am

"Magic's just summing kids made up ta explain da things around em."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:12 am

"Actually, recent research suggests that belief may be a form of energy generated by the human mind...-" And Wire continues on a thaumaturgical rant to equal certain geniuses.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:30 am

Ice eventually finishes, looking now for somewhere to stay while in the city.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 am

Psychowolf follows more of it than he lets on, scowling a bit.
"Yeah yeah. They always say things like dat. Never really comes ta much. Anything else interesting I should know about?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

"Hmmm... Further north, abduction in progress reported... ten minutes ago. May be source of spirit activity."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:19 pm

"Fine. Me and him'll deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon City
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next