Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paragon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Paragon City - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:42 pm

"Unless you are invulnrable, and I'm not saying you couldn't be, it probably would. However, we lack the time to argue. Excluding Mort over there," She gestures at the shadowmancer. "The enemy is a death mage. You see shadows moving, dodge." She says, walking out of the building's lobby and into a hallway.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 am

"For the moment, acceptable." Tyern seems to be struggling somewhat to speak, whether this is due to rage or lack of understanding is not clear.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:41 pm

"Alright then. Another thing, don't hit me with any kind of magic, beneficial or other wise. I'll explain later." Wire continues forward into the building, which is unnaturally dark. It appears to be a simple office building. She glances at a stairway down the hall and an elevator closer. "Those are too slow, and probably trapped. Mort, you and New guy here pick stairs or elevator, stick together, and take one. I'm going to take a more direct route. Baddies like this are always dramatic, he'll be at the highest point." Then turns on her comm. "Kyli, Kyle, send in the Lightbringer, and tell him we're using plan L-Beta."

Back at her underground base, the not quite twins enact her plan.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:12 am

"I have no magic.... How high is building? I take direct route..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:11 am

"Three, maybe four floors. If you can fly or superjump, then follow me." Wire says, as she powers up the rockets in the feet of her power armor. "Hope they have hero insurance." she adds, and then blasts through the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 8:14 am

Tyern bunches his legs under himself, slightly fluctuating the depth before grunting and launching himself straight up. Normal people would go through the hole wire made, but Tyern simply makes his own, slamming through the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Ice follows, focusing on keeping things frozen. She mutters demonically under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:54 am

Mortius keeps himself up with the others by shadowporting to each floor when available.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:59 am

Rather quickly they arrive at the top floor, which is darker than all the others by far. "Mort, you are to keep the shadows on our side. New guy... Do whatever it is you do. Ice, keep it frosty, don't want those windows unfrozen before Lightbringer gets here." She gives out orders rather fast, readying her amplification blasters for combat. "I'll handle the direct combat." She then starts walking through the hallway they ended up in.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 2:08 am

"Shadows know no allegiance, only to those who manipulate them." Mortius nods, keeping a shadow bolt ready for another shadowmancer.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 am

"I will do what I must.... if it must needs...." Tyern's voice seemed slightly steadier, and the words flowed a little better.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Ice simply nods, wings twitching as she increases her focus on keeping the windows open. *"I cannot keep this up indefinitely..."*
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

"Let's move!" Wire says, activating her thaumic sensors. "Power overflow, over there." She starts walking down the hallway, amp blasters charging up.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:31 am

Tyern sighs, and follows. Any watching would notice that every step he took made his body ripple weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:18 am

Wire leads them through the darkness, lights beginning to glow all over her armor, obvious anti shadow magic defenses. "On your guard. Mort, go forwards and get control of the shadows."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:02 am

"Miss I'm in a giant glowstick, it'd be better if you get closer, shadows and darkness are two different things..." Mortius takes a step forward and raises his hands, engulfing his gauntlets in darkness. "Tel' raica lle ier a' i' fae'l i' unsile tu mori khila" the phrase causing runes to appear on the cloak of Mortius, black, and he disappears to the untrained eye, becoming one of shadow.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 4:46 pm

Tyern sneezes extremely loudly. "Stupid magic..." He mutters, glaring at the spot Mortface disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon City
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17