Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paragon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Paragon City - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 am

"Ah. You know I am fluent in Daemon, you can speak that to me." Wire says, as she inputs this into a report.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:47 am

Psychowolf tries to switch off his Comm, as Wire annoys him. "Most call me Psychowolf. "
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:48 am

((Actualyl, wire was only speaking to her. Wire can pick and choose who recieves her.))

"Interesting name! Any stories behind it?" Hammer asks, leaning back on his hammer.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:51 am

((He'd still turn it off. Or try to.))
"I have no regard for personal safety in a fight, and I can call animals. Plus I have wolf-like characteristics. "
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 am

"Ah, pretty simple! I like that. So what's got you so near a big Hellion hotspot?" Hammer stretches.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 am

"Got asked to a meeting."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:59 am

"Ah. Funny thing, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. Robed guy, glowing red eyes, sharp teeth?" Hammer raises his hand in the air, about the height of the Boss. " About so tall?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:00 am

"Indeed. His price was too high."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:02 am

"Ah. I just didn't like the idea of workin' with the Hellions, so I smashed up his hideyhole a bit. Prob'ly why he asked you here."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 am

"Perhaps. I ain't staying long enough to find out."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh? You leavin' this city so soon?" Hammer raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:12 am

"Don't like staying put."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:18 am

"This place is pretty big, ya know. You could wander it some." He says, inspecting the hammer part of his hammer for scratches.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:22 am

"Not interested. This city is too pretentious."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 am

"Oh, that's just Atlas Park talkin'. Too many politicians, too little space for their tiny brains." Hammer laughs loudly.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 am

"Heh. Gotta leave when ya gotta leave. This ain't my city."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 am

"I'm sure ya'll find somewhere then! I wish ya luck on that too! Gimme a minute, someone's needing me!" He looks at his comm, and then, with superhuman speed, charges off, holding his hammer just off the ground as not to damage the roads. Or sidewalks. Or benches. Or fire hydrants. Or trees. Or fences. Or people. Or buildings. Or stop lights. Or stairs. Or pretty much anything behind him that was originally in front of him.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 am

"Hmm... Wire, you have profiles on most heroes, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:39 am

"Almost everyone in the city, to some extent. Why do you ask?" Wire replies. Oddly, the clicking of keys can be heard as well. Someone else must be in the room. Wire doesn't use keyboards. Keyboards are for normal people.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 am

"Need information. What you have on me, and her."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:57 am

"Hmm, not as much as usual. A less than detailed report on your powers and lack of political power by the Illuminati, my personal database has you listed as an Immortal with summoning abilities and regeneration. You're fortyseven years old, biologically eighteen, stay away from the grid mostly. Unfortunate accidents around when you got your abilities. A few police reports but nothing too serious that being an official hero can't fix.
Little Ice Devil. She's the lead of Lucifer's attempts to secure a better public image. It's working, too. She's a nice girl, spends most of her time helping people to show that demons can be helpful. Has trouble with human tongue. Fangs make it harder to speak, obviously. Powerful ice related abilities. She's really high on the Illuminati watchlist, probably because she has weekly interactions with one of the few true dragons still around. She has a daughter, Susan. Said daughter is with her father. They're separated, reason listed as irreconcilable differences in belief. Decent flying ability, probably boosted by tips from a true dragon.
She's something of a hellraiser in hell, if you'll excuse my phrasing. She's the one who got Lucifer on board with the whole work for a better public image thing. It works thought, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 am

"Interesting. Fortyseven? When did I get THAT old... huh. I avoid politics. Messy and full of puffed up idiots who feel they are better than they are. Illuminati make my skin crawl. Most people do, though. Thanks for the info. You're a doll. Sorry for the incomplete record, but I like being anonymous. As for... Little Ice Devil...? She sounds like a real peach. Anything I should know before I switch this thing off?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:10 am

"Not really. Feel free to use it if you end up in a bad situation. If you can't call out, hit the blue button and I'll direct the nearest super to your location. Green button if you spot a crime you can't or won't deal with yourself. Oh! And black button on the back for a quick record, just say a name into it, and it'll give you whatever is easy access."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 am

"What about you...?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:22 am

"Me? Interesting. I'm Wire, full name Kali Sorvalen. Age 10, although I'm pretty sure I'm not aging physically anymore. Abilities: Energy waves, Technopathic control, Technopathic empathy, Technopathic creation, Energy shielding, Intenet awareness, Hyperspeed, mild psionic powers. Normally unnervingly calm, although not so much as of late. Due to my... Condition I am only able to drink water. I ended up like this due to a freak accident. A mage and a psionic were in heated combat and a miscast spell hit me. Nearly killed me as well, but a good man named James saved my life and helped me adjust to the tubes and wires on my body. You see where my name came from. A good part of this stuff is that I have a uninteruptible high speed internet connection. Combined with my technopathic powers this makes me possibly one of the most powerful collectors and distributors of information in the world, which is how I got this job. I caught and... got revenge on both the psychic and mage responsible for my... incident, and am working through the mental trauma of said revenge. Is that all you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon City
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next