Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Paragon City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Paragon City - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:32 am

"Would you prefer an actual puppy? "
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Mortius shadow jumps to the dealer, grabs him and shoves him against the wall. "Where will they be hiding now?"
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Paragon City - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue50/50Paragon City - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:37 pm

"I dunno man! Please don't kill me!" He says, in a scared voice. Something is off though, Mortius feels it in his... Bones.
((Insert sunshades clip here.))
Two seconds later, Morty is thrown across the street as the Bone Daddy floats into the air. "You messed with the wrong Skull, punk!" He says, a bone mask slipping over his face as he performs his dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 am

"And you'll lose yours if you try that again!" Mortius is giving that look, like 'please shut up' "We can take anything you can dish out!" Mortius sighs and turns his back to the skull. mocking him by paying him no attention. His shadow however, made no such promise. "I BET YOU CAN'T EVEN PURPLE, THAT'S WHAT I THINK OF YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 3:56 am

The Bone Daddy laughs, throwing out bolts of death magic towards Mort.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:43 am

To the guard, Psychowolf smiles. "Tougher den I look. Now, Kid, you gonna be good, or do I have to carry you around till you are?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 7:36 am

Mortius shadow jumps out of the way of the death magic."AND YOUR DEATH MAGIC REALLY REALLY STINKS! BOTH MEANINGS OF THE TERM"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:29 am

The Bone Daddy is less than pleased. "Minions! Attack!" Small monsters of bone rise from the ground, charging at Morty.

"You can put me down now. I'll be good. Why don't you burn, mister?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:53 pm

"I burn, Kid. I just heal quick. 'Sides, you mighta hurt someone if I hadn't jumped in."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Mortius turns the hearts of half of them and commands them to attack their own comrades. "YES! GLORIOUS MUTINY! KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR OWN GUYS, EVER THOUGHT OF THAT?! " Mortius glares at his shadow "I'll shut up now..." The shadows around them started getting darker.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:35 am

The bone daddy begins to look a bit angry. "Enough of this. Fight me, Shadow Bitch!" He yells, before throwing out something dark and deadly.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 pm

Mortius shadow jumps to behind him. "But where's the fun in that..." he whispers in Bonedaddy's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:39 am

"Oh! You are a regenerator! They taught us about those!" She says, grinning!

The Bone Daddy doesn't miss a beat, throwing bolts at both Mort and the shadow at the same time.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:22 pm

"Dat seems about right. Dey teach you control dere too?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 2:15 pm

"Yah! I guess I forgot." Sunshine says, looking guilty.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 12:34 am

Mortius ducks and the bolts would go through the shadow. "HA! You call that a throw? MY NON-EXISTENT GRANDMOTHER COULD THROW BETTER THAN THAT!" He is well aware that Mr. Bonehead is right next to them. ((The shadow was behind them so both shots would have gone to mort.))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:32 pm

However, as the bolts go through the shadow, it is yanked back, and pinned to Mort. "You were saying?" The bone daddy says, shoving a hand forwards and causing Mort to fall. "Looks like the end for you, hero." He adds, aiming a hand towards the fallen shadowmancer and building up some dark energy.

Off, not too far, Ice gets a phone call. "Mort needs your assistance. NOW! Get moving, two blocks south! GO!" Wire yells over the communicator.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Ice doesn't stop to ask questions, hurrying on her way to Mort. She opens her window, leaping out of it. Her wings unfurl swiftly, and with a few short wing-beats, she's up above the buildings. "*What's going on, what's his exact location, and why didn't you cal me earlier?*" She speaks in simple demonic- it's faster, and she needs to focus on her flying. Even as she speaks, she's adjusting her angle to go south, looking worried. "*How badly injured is he?*"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 3:54 pm

"He's not injured yet, but he's fighting a Bone Daddy, a powerful member of the Skulls. He's not rated at that power level!" Wire says. Then her voice becomes quieter as she looks away from her mic. "Kyli, Kyle! Get my suit ready!" She says in the background.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Mortius looks over to his shadow and nods. "You can't be serious, this guy's not THAT strong, we mi-" he stops and looks back at the Bone Daddy. Mortius shoves an enormous amount of power to his arm alone. His shadow is called back to him and starts pulling on his arm. Hard.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:47 am

"Listen, Kid, ya gots a lotta power, sos ya need to be careful. Not everybody is like me, ya know. Control ain't summing ya get many chances ta forget. Ya don't want ta hurt no one, does ya?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 6:47 am

"*Right, and I am?*" She keeps flying. "*Found 'em!*" She folds her wings to her body, angling herself down and dropping down like a rock. Five feet above, her wings open in an instant, coming back upright. Ice flows from her hands, wrapping around the Bone Daddy and trying to encase him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 7:41 am

The bone daddy's attack is interrupted by a little Ice chick attacking him. Enraged, he threw the bolt off at her instead. "You can die too!" He yelled, firing a minor bolt towards Mort, hitting him in the shoulder.

"No, but I am, and you can distract him long enough for me to arrive." Wire says, then a young female voice interrupts. "Wire, your suit is ready. The new power drive upgrade is installed, and my brother has integrated a new H.U.D. more suited to your combat abilities.

"Thank you Kyli. Tell Kyle thanks for me and I'll be right back." Wire says, leaving the computer station. "You know the drill." She adds.

Wire walks to a dark room, flipping the internal light switch with a minimal application of her technopathic power. Waiting for her in this room is a heavy mecha suit. "Begin suit log 13 B Alpha." Wire says, the climbs into the suit. It was only about twice her height, definitely not giant robot status, but it would get the job done.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:50 am

That bolt does enough to help knock his arm off. Clean. The shadow absorbs into Mortius's body, a dark arm replaces the one that is laying to his side. his veins turn a deep black and his eyes glow white. He gets up and slashes in the direction of the bone daddy, trying his everloving hardest not to hit Ice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:56 am

Wire pauses, checking her location scans. "... Oh... Fuck. Whatever that is, it can't be good." She almost didn't believe her eyes. If Kyli and Kyle weren't such amazing creative technopaths, she wouldn't believe the sudden power spike showing up on the scanners. "Engage quick equip mode 3!" She says, loudly. The power Suit becomes a bit smaller as it locks in. "Raise platform!" The room itself begins to rise up, approaching ground level.

The bone daddy, showing a remarkable skill for survival, manages to jump back in time. "The fuck are you!?" He screams, throwing multiple bolts of power at Mort.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paragon City   Paragon City - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paragon City
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next