Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 am

Shali saw Nick. "Hi!" She said, walking over to him. "Are you a first year to?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:55 am

As Nick got off the boat, he saw the girl he saw before walking over to him. He contemplated snubbing her, seeing as she had just walked off and had only said hello to his brother, but he decided on not doing that. "Hey...Hailey, right?" Nick asked, deciding to drop the macho man charade.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:58 am

Shali winced. "I suppose I deserved that. No, it's Shali. Or rather, Shaleeri, but I hate being called that, and you do not want to know what I do to people who call me that."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:05 am

"Mmhmm..." Nick mumbled. "Shali. Alright than. Well, my whole name's Nicodemus, but I don't like that a whole lot either. Just Nick."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:07 am

Shali nodded. "I can understand that. Who named you, your mom or dad? My mom named me after some Celtic person or something. No CLUE what she was thinking."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 am

"My dad, I think. Always thought it was a good name. Mom hated it, but she named Orlando, so dad got his shot at naming me." Nick said.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:12 am

"Ah."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 am

"So...what are we supposed to do from here?" Nick asked her.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:30 am

The voice of a young woman rang out through the crowd. "First years over here, please!" "Go to the person who just yelled, perhaps?"
((No Hagrid, to much Harry Potter.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 am

((NO! I liked Hagrid! He was cool. Besides, are you gonna add Dumbledore and the other teachers? If so, throw in Hagrid! He is a teacher, and the declared grounds keeper after all!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 am

((Fine. But this woman does the boat thing.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:37 am

((Fine...))

Nick walked over the young woman near the boats. "What?" He said rudely.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:40 am

"Your mom." Nick said.

((Not the brightest sense of humor...))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:42 am

"NOT the smartest thing to say." Shali sighed.
((Ack! I hate those jokes!))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:43 am

"Ai, yes, but not the dumbest." Nick retorted.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 am

Shali sighed. "True. But still pretty stupid."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 am

Shali hid her grin behind her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:00 am

"That's not a nice way to talk about your mom, bub." Nick said. "Say, I've noticed an awful lot of these guys are Brits." Nick said. "So, does that mean most Americans, like me, don't become wizards, or is it that there's other schools like this world-wide?"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:08 am

"I've been living under the rock labeled 'the real world'." Nick said. "Soon enough, I'll wake up, and my urge to stab someone will be gone." Nick said, ALMOST sounding serious.

"I know! Isn't it like a dream?!" Some eavesdropping kid asked, excited.

"He's definitely getting stabbed if I don't get my breakfast Hotpockets and Amp soon." Nick said.

((LOL! Sorry again for the NPC talk. If offensive to GM, delete!!"
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 10:16 am

"And I was the one living under a rock, eh?" Nick asked.

((Oops. I think I made a time continuity ef up. Hotpockets have been around forever, but Amp is recent, and I think Harry Potter is more "back in time". Then again, they did have those small color tvs, and more recent looking cars in the third movie, and I do believe computers in a book, so maybe it was a bit more recent than I thought. What time period is Harry Potter in anyways? Is it present day, and the wizards are just cavemen to Muggle tech? Screw it, for now, I play as if it modern times outside Hogwarts, yet like it is in the books for in Hogwarts.))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:07 am

"Rubbish? Hotpockets are the ****!" Nick argued. "Wait...muggle? What's a muggle?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 am

"Non magic folks, like my family. Jaime was so angry when I got the letter and he didn't, I've finally got a one up on him."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:51 am

"So, you wizards label non-magic people as some sort of minor? Like you're so much better, just because you were born with a gift?" Nick said, enraged by the sudden realization of the broken justice.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 am

"Nick, they don't think like us."
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:56 am

"Apparently." Nick said, calming down a bit. "Whatever, let's just go." He said, turning to the boats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next