Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:31 pm

So that's why he wanted to make friends with me. Shali bit her lip, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:39 pm

It sounded like something out of her daydreams. Muggles using magic? Of course she wanted to help bring that. Shali nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 pm

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:52 pm

"I'd noticed. I don't mind, I'm used to it." Shali smiled at him a little. See, Shali? Being the neighborhood "Test" girl was good for something after all. "But what did you mean by I'm doing well? I just did what I was used to doing."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:54 pm

"I noticed, but didn't think it was the experiment." Kelsi said. "Remember, my talent is tricks and stealth, and when you're playing a trick, you have to notice everything."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am

"Yes. I'm pretty sure it's an illusion of sorts, because what the muggles see is the barrier between platforms 9 and 10."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:13 am

"So what exactly did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:21 am

Shali's cat chose that moment to hop into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:29 am

"Um.. One thing." Shali said.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:41 am

Shali's face brightened. Finally, something she knew! "Yes! Gryffindor is for the courageous, Slytherin for those wanting to make a name for themselves, Ravenclaw for the smart and witty, Though I can't remember what it said for Hufflepuff. And Hogwarts is one of the best known schools of witchcraft and wizardry." Shali recited off the top off her head.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:53 am

The train started moving forward. "I'll probably end up in Ravenclaw. I read more then 90% of the kids at Parkway." Shali sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:58 am

"I suppose. It's gotta be better then Gryffindor, and anything is better then my old school."
((Truth! Complete, honest, TRUTH! HATE Parkway!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 am

"Ok." Shali said, smiling a little. Friends!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:23 am

Shali smiled. Her cat walked over to Vincent and meowed at him.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:29 am

"Cool!" Shali said, and her cat purred. She grinned behind her hand. "She definitely has decided you're a friend."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:36 am

"Probably."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 am

Shali took a piece of candy.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:47 am

"Alright." Shali said, opening the wrapper. When the frog started moving, she put her hand over it to keep it from getting away.
((Chocolate Frog= Endless amusement!))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:55 am

"Alright." Shali smiled. She took a bite out of the chocolate frog.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:58 am

"That makes sense." Shali said.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am

((If Nova doesn't get on soon, I'm gonna have to GM his *** to do his house assignment.))
Shali watched out her window, and noticed the train seemed to be slowing down a bit. "We should go put o our uniforms, shouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:13 am

"If I read correctly, there's some sort of point system, and at the end of the year to house with the most points gets the house cup. Along with giving us detention, the teachers can also take away house points as punishment for breaking rules."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:25 am

"Well, I'm getting changed. It's gotta be more comfortable then this outfit mom put me in."
((GTG, Couses here again. And I've got to give Bailey the address so she can access it from home.))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 am

Shali took her robes and went to the place where the girls got changed. When she got back, she was wearing her robes.
((Or wherever they go..))
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:49 am

((I;ll try to re-introduce myself in a comedic relief sorta way. Please forgive the G0d modding.))

"Hey kid!" The boy yelled. The boy appeared about 4 years older than Nick.
"Fuck off, I'm sleeping prick." Nick said to him.
"How dare you speak to a prefect that way!" The boy yelled in rage, picking Nick up by the collar.
"Perfect? Someone's got an ego." Nick said flatly.
"IDIOT! Not perfect, prefect." The boy yelled. "You have no clue what's going on, do you?"
"Nope." Nick said. He looked out the window. "Why'd we stop?"
"We're supposed to be getting off ya doof!" The boy yelled, dropping Nick to his feet. The boy ran off to meet up with his friends, and Nick just stood there half awake. He grabbed his bag, and stumbled outta the train. "Ugh..." he mumbled, as all the dressed up kids stood around chatting about the year to come. Nick stumbled past them.
"Hey! Are yo a first year too? Hi, I'm..." Another excited boy tried to say to Nick.
"Shut it." Nick responded coldly.

Last edited by Nova on Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!   Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week One- Welcome to Hogwarts!
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next