Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceria-Day Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:46 am

Jesse pulls out his cannon, and fires it in the vague direction of the kitri.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Eta eventually gets bored, looking around. "I wonder... Can I use these to climb? That'd be COOL!" She grins a little, walking off towards the nearest tall building in order to test this.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:50 am

'Partly annoyance. Partly a distraction. What did you think of that situation back there?'
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 pm

"To be blunt, you need to be very, very careful. I can't shake the feeling that you are quickly becoming part of a very large, very dangerous, and very important game. Malachi seems to be encouraging Kaley to hate him. I note that Kaley is impulsive, but powerful and effective. Whatever he is trying to do, he must need her for it. Also look out, violent spirit coming at you from your right."

The blue stream of light shoots out of the cannon again, and Kaley lifts up a hand that is rather suddenly covered in the large lightning glove she built earlier. She points her hand at the beam and fires of a stream of electricity, which hits the light, and is carried. The kitri, for it's part, tries to run, but the light actually chases it. When it hits, pop goes the alien invader's head.

"Hmm. Be careful not to press any of the other buttons for now." Kaley says, dusting herself off. A cursory examination of the cannon will reveal four buttons in total, and one trigger. Also two switches, one of them currently on. Absolutely nothing is labeled, of course. The buttons are blue, green, red, and grey. The switches are black and white. The white switch is currently in the upwards position if the cannon is held properly. The grey button is between the two switches. The blue button is on the left side, above the trigger. The red button is in the same spot but on the right. The green button is on top, directly above the trigger.

Kaley flexes her heavily gloved hand. The glove looks almost like a metal framework around her hand, as if she were building a set of power armor but decided to stop here. As she flexes her hand, lightning travels through the glove, never quite touching her.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 pm

'I know. I hate being manipulated. Still, I have some strategy, thankfully. Any ideas of what goals they may have, other than getting each other to do grunt work?' Earandil spins flicking his energy sword up, channeling a little Death along his blade, intercepting the angry spirit.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:21 pm

"I've got nothing on Malachi. Kaley seems to be driven by a desire to live up to what must be an interesting past, and revenge upon the government. That last one I can agree with, but that's a given."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:56 am

'Either way. I prefer my limited free will. So, any notion of how to kill them?'
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:51 am

Jesse nods to the remark of 'not touching anything' and immediately is tempted to touch everything. At once. Right this moment. However, he refrains himself.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:34 pm

For Malachi, I've got nothing. With Kayley you'll have to get past her raised senses and advanced training. After that, as long as you keep her from her tech, she should be pretty simple to kill.

They travel for a while longer, reaching the other side of the bridge without incident. "You ready for this? This would be the point of no return." She asks, glancing back at the possession Mage.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 am

'Or destroy said tech.'
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:42 am

That's a valid plan too. Dangerous though, Technopath tech can be highly unstable.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 12:18 am

Jesse sighs, "As ready as I'll ever be."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 pm

"I'll call our transportation." Kayley pulls out a holophone from a pocket, and starts pressing buttons. "Green or blue helmet, by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 am

Without missing a beat Jesse says "Blue, definitely blue."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:36 am

'So am I.'
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:15 am

A motor bike drives itself up to them, parking with perfect precision. Two helmets rest on it, strapped to the side. "Get on." Kayley says, grabbing green helmet.

"Heh. Truth. "
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:27 pm

'So what do you think I should do?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceria-Day Two
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19