Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceria-Day Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:13 am

"I-I will, where is it?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/50Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:50 am

"Door on your right, middle cupboard. Sink should be obvious once you get in there," he said, no trace of his earlier kindness present. He seems to be barely holding in his anger at being dragged into this nonsense by his kind nature and an annoying female, and it is that nature that is preventing him from throwing them out of his house.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:20 pm

Era quickly goes to get the water, evidently highly confused by his sudden shift in mood.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Kayley looks at Earan. "You know..." She pauses to take a deep breath. "If you're mad at me, don't let her be affected by it. She's... " Another breath. "Already got enough to deal with." Kayley rubs her forehead. "If I ever see that man again..." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Lara puts her food down and nods at Kyri, "Nice to see you again, hope it wasn't too much trouble trying to get back into the complex." She then releases a quick smirk and quickly finishes up her food, taking the tray to the trash can. "Well, what shall we do today?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:35 am

"I am not. Merely very unhappy that I have had to deal with any of this. What I did yesterday I did because it was a challenge, and it benefited me. I no longer see any benefit. There is a reason I have remained alive, and it is because I have kept my head down, and slowly built up what strength I have. I'm not at all happy with the attention you, and indirectly, I, have been receiving. That man will not be the last."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:02 am

Kayley laughs, but stops short due to dizziness. "I'm sorry, but there's not a way out. You got in, but even if I left... "She pauses for breath. " You've got a file now. Well, you had one before, but it wasn't anything special. Now it's got people looking at it."

"I am still picking a location. Is there anything you had in mind?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:02 pm

"I don't mind the looking. I'm out, before I get any deeper into this. We have no shot against guys like that, and you know. Just too proud to say so. I'm not. I am a survivor. And frankly? Not my problem anymore."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Kayley looks as if she doesn't believe him. "Sure. Suit yourself. But some of the people who are looking aren't the kind to give up, you know."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:08 pm

"Sure. But I'm not a threat, nor do I want to be one. But you? Following you around is WAYYYYY too risky for my tastes. You let yourself be manipulated, and you lost your head and could possibly have lost a lot more. You played right into his hands, you hothead."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:10 pm

"He insulted my mother. Next time I won't let him have the chance. Magic takes some time, bullets don't." She checks for her gun.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:13 pm

"Bullets don't always work, and rash actions rarely win."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"He insulted my mother. He has to die. Plain and simple. If bullets don't work, I'll find something else."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:22 pm

"You're an idiot. So easy to manipulate. Even feeling so weak, you'd probably attack if I said anything insulting towards her. You have a big weakness, and that man easily took advantage of it. And I don't remember him saying anything insulting about her. He mentioned her, and you went ballistic. I didn't like the look of him either, but I held it together. Normal people would have been curious as to how he knew her. You, however, flew into a rage and quite literally burnt yourself out."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Kayley glares. "This conversation is beginning to annoy me. However, I must consider your point." She says, slowly.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:27 pm

"I'm not trying to annoy you. I'm trying to get you to think. You're powerful, in more ways than one. Find his weakness and exploit it. 'Know thy enemy.'"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:31 pm

"If you don't want to be involved, why are you still talking about this?" Kayley looks almost distracted. The cybernetic enhancements in her eyes are moving at a rapid pace, making it look almost as if her pupil is separating into little blocks and going all over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:36 pm

"Because I get the feeling that no matter what I say or do, I will be dragged into this one way or another, and I would like to know just what I am dealing with. I hope you are using your vast network for information."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:39 pm

"Yes. And looking through my personal data archives. They appear to be... different." Kayley's voice now sounds off, as well. "That... bastard."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:42 pm

"Well, I guess I can try my sources. I hope Eda doesn't feel the yard's sufferings..."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:46 pm

"I think... he has Foci in mind and technology. Powerful ones. Other references mention darkness. One document speaks about energy. No mention of what his primary may be." Kayley appears to be listing these on autopilot. The cyberfragments(As they shall be known from now on.) in her eyes are moving around so fast that they are a blur.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:55 pm

"Good to know," Earan says, moving out into the garden and sitting crosslegged on the lawn, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm

"Must... Rearrange! Argh!" Kayley says, looking for all the world like she just hit her head on something.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:00 pm

"Careful," Earan says, not bothering to open his eyes, focusing his will and his energies onto Calling every spirit near enough to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:02 pm

He is assaulted by a torrent of voices from all sides, all saying different things. The voices gradually begin to get louder and louder.

"You might want to limit it a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ceria-Day Two   Ceria-Day Two - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ceria-Day Two
Page 5 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next