Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:05 am

Zarkaeloth makes a firey spear and throws it at the Alatrice's eye.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:58 pm

The Alatrice does something new. It shifts, turning to crystal in a second, shattering into a thousand pieces the next.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue50/50Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:33 pm

Loup hops into the arena, doing the chicken dance.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 1:30 am

Zarkaeloth lands on the ground and pulls up his hood. he picks up one of the shards and examines it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 am

Loup continues to do the chicken dance, grinning at Zarkey-Warkey.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 6:26 am

All of the shards shatter again, forming a mildly deadly pool of sharp edges. They begin to swirl around the arena at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:08 am

Loup continues his dance with his back to the oncoming shards, seemingly oblivious.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:46 am

Zarkaeloth poofs.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

The crystals swirl into a tighter tornado made of sharp edges and death.

((aka headphone packaging plastic.)}
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:54 am

Loup giggles, skipping and jumping around the room.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 am

Zarkaeloth stays poofed, watching from a different state.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:58 am

The Alatrice forms into a snake headed dragon, roaring its death toll again.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:04 am

Loup giggles again, jumping onto the head of the snake thingy ...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:06 am

It turns to black crystal where he touches it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:07 am

Loup tap dances. On the head.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:16 am

Zarkaeloth reappears and leans on one of the Colosseum walls, mocking the Alatrice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:18 am

In the blink of an eye, the Alatrice strikes at Zarks.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:21 am

Zarkaeloth grins and poofs to behind the Alatrice, striking at it with lightning, lots and lots of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:22 am

The Alatrice teleports itself, dodging the lightning as fast as the lightning itself.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:23 am

Throughout all of this, Loup has continued in one smooth action, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:32 am

Zarkaeloth teleports onto the alatrice.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:33 am

Where he touches it it turns crystal. Dark, and reflective he can see himself in it.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am

Loup sings a lusty version of down by the bay, laughing all the way.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am

Zarkaeloth summons a hammer, coated in lightning and smashes down towards it, with what looks like a shit ton of lightning and force.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:35 am

The Alatrice shatters as he smashes, falling apart into a pile of translucent black shards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)   Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!) - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the crazy. (Actually, at the moment, it's rather serious!)
Page 31 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next