Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Meetings.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
New Meetings. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50New Meetings. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

New Meetings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 am

"For tonight, yes. Inside the ship, well probably but I haven't been inside and it's hull blocks scanners so we won't know until we get get it open."
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
New Meetings. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50New Meetings. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:40 am

Lady Nycon speaks up, her voice serene. "There will be." She continues putting together her model.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:43 am

"Very well. I do believe this shall be an interesting experience."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:55 pm

"Very, however so far that's all I know about it. If you would like we can head to my place for now, and I'll leave a note for any late comers who might come around."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:21 pm

Shadrac tilts his head to the side for a moment, as though listening to something, before nodding again to Knight.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

"I want first choice of room." She says, lifting up her rather crazily accurate model and swooshing it around in the air. Her voice is serene, calm, as if she is distanced from everything.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:42 pm

"Very well." Maliya scoops up her lizard, returning him to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:41 am

"Alright, this way. It's just down the street." He said before getting up and leading the group to a large townhouse with 12 bedrooms 2 bath ect.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 am

"Hm. Decent size."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 am

Lady Nycon looks at all of them, with a glare that could pierce the heavens. "Do not, under any circumstances, wake me up or enter the room I am sleeping in." She then wanders off to choose the smallest bedroom she can find.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:12 am

A toucan flaps into the room, landing upon the head of Shadrac, who bows, as though to wish them a good evening, before limping off in search of a quiet corner.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 am

"I'm glad everybody's so friendly." he said sarcastically before turning on the TV.
((my next post will timeskip to the next day. so wrap-up your evening and nights events))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:50 am

Lady Nycon sets a mirror down on a table/dresser/whatever. On this mirror she has drawn accurate diagrams of different facial expressions. Set beside this mirror, opened to an unimportant page, is a book full of reference images for facial expressions. For hours she sits in front of the mirror, practicing these expressions. Tim gives her either green light or a red light after each attempt. Only when she has gotten a green light on each one does she go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 am

Maliya shakes her head, heading off to one of the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Shadrac finds the quietest unoccupied room, sitting crosslegged and waiting.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 pm

The next day once everybody's awake, Ed gathered everyone up onto a small shuttle and took off to the site where the same ship from the hologram sat in a rather large dig site with some construction equipment laying unused nearby. Upon approach this time the ship shuddered and particles of dust all around it shifted and a large portion of it was absorbed directly into the ships hull, and a hatch opened. "Greetings, I am the prototype Biological Orion-class Battleship but you may call me Bob for short. I have waited a long time to meet you, because what is a ship without a crew?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Maliya raises an eyebrow. "And you asked for us becaaause?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 pm

Lady Nycon thinks quietly, and then says, "No, Bob will never do. You are now Sandals. Tim! Find me a room while I look around." Her face is almost expressionless, but her voice is more expressive than yesterday.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 am

"It is hard to explain to the unenlightened, but I believe if any people in the universe could fulfill my prime directive it would be those I asked for, well I expected more but they havent shown up, maybe one more shall be here soon. Plus your scientist thinks the most like an Alteeran in the universe I can see and hopefully can fix my wings."

The ship did not respond to Tim all the doors on the inside simply did nothing when he tried to follow orders.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:50 am

"And me?" Her tone is cold, as always.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:58 am

Shadrac limps up to the ship, placing a hand gently upon the side, and humming a soft tune.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:27 am

Tim returns to Avareal and conveys the problem. "Sandals! Let Tim through the doors."
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 5:05 pm

"Well Maliya, I feel your connection to the great ones is very strong indeed. For you understand more about the cost of power than anyone else here."
To Avareal he simply responded "My door operation control is based upon a bio-sensor."

Shaderac could feel a pulse slowly beating while he touched the smooth solid exterior of the ship.

A green line lit up on the walkway inside "Now if you would please follow the guideline to the bridge so I may make a proper crew roster."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:26 pm

"Hmm... That has to change. Tim! Make sure I have my number four and number six devices." Tim jumps into the bag, searching for whatever these may be.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Maliya nods, falling silent and walking along the green line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Meetings.   New Meetings. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Meetings.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next