Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 am

Ranger glares at her. I mean MORE so than usual. Approaching the 3 guildies, Maze, Scythe, and the new one with a tattoo on his forehead walk in a triangular pattern, circling eachother. A flash of light that can be seen through the window of the dorms. There it was, a seal lit up on the ground.
Maze looked upon Scythe. "You go first this time." he grinned
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 am

She watches in fascination, climbing up one of the nearby trees nimbly to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 pm

"Weird. I shall have to interview the others, then."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 pm

The light becomes almost blinding, and then it dims. Very slowly it dims to just being a mark in the ground. At the middle point, the three took their weapons, a pickhammer, a staff, and a katana and cross at the center. Each going back to their respective place on the edge of the guild seal, they all fight. A pickhammer clashes with the staff there, the katana blocks the staff, so on and so forth. Master will techniques that they would not learn for years were being displayed in the most fantastic ways, lightning strikes from above, Assassin's rush to get behind eachother, and then, Scythe got knocked out of the ring.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Kali watches intently, leaning forward a little to see better.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:29 pm

The other two begin to fight, Maze looks over to the gate and grins, a flurry of attacks leaves the third out of the ring. All three of them nod at eachother and start walking back.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 am

Kali follows, sticking to the trees, moving a grace given by years of practice.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Ranger is just gone. As they enter the guild, Scythe pulls his guild seal and breaks it. The shape is given to the third and the base to Maze. "I would trust no other with the safety of the guild." Ranger walks into the dorm and lays in his bed.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Kali tilts her head, edging closer.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

"See anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:26 am

"You'll find out at dawn."Ranger said, closing his eyes. Meanwhile, a seventh bed just appears, and a nervous kid, no older than 10, walks in and lays his head down.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:02 am

Kali holds herself still, watching them and waiting for an opportunity to get back up the stairs without being seen.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Maze goes around and through the other doorway back to his chambers, stopping halfway and turning towards Scythe. "Good night." Scythe nods and dismisses the third. Scythe looks down at the map table and smiles. "You can come out little one, I won't hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:21 am

She huffs, stepping out of her hiding place. "No fair! You're not supposed to -see- me!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:50 am

"I see all who roam this guile, little one." Scythe gives the kindest looking smile he can give without killing someone. "Get off to bed, we have training in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Kali grumbles, pouting. "Sleep is for -other- people. Not for awesome pranksters!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 3:47 am

Scythe pulls a book from his robes. "Where in the hells is that spell?" Frantically flipping through the pages causes fierce winds to go throughout the guild, nothing in the room is affected. Then it stops, a silence that only would be matched with death. The previous sounds of breath, the mice treading sneakily in the other room, flickering of candles, gone. "You have the potential to do that, silence even a bandit camp, set traps with time turning his head to your deeds. But it starts with training, and sleep is more valuable than all of the gold in the world, understand?" ((Stupid iPad autocorrect making this a PITA to type))
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Kali stares in awe, then slowly, her lips twist into a devious grin. "That's -awesome-! And you'll teach me how? Wait, no, tell me more in the morning, I'll go sleep!" She turns, running up the stairs to the dorms. "G'night!"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Kali finds herself in the dorm where the other 6 are. The one available bed engraves Kali on the end.
"Took you awhile to get here..." Ranger says, eyes closed and a peaceful semi-meditation.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:05 am

Kat, having finished his chicken, is now sound asleep. He mutters words in a strange language. "Om sadyif duli..."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:11 am

"Hush! I was -exploring-!" She bounces over to the bed, flopping down onto it. She bounces twice, before yawning and shutting her eyes. "Going to sleep now. I wanna learn how to put the world on mute." With this, she promptly falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Ranger's semi-meditation turned into deep meditation, and as flashes from Darkwood enter his mind once more, he falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 9:35 pm

"Sev tali... Seale." More muttering, which, amusingly, is louder than his normal speech. Anyone who happened to actually be paying any attention would notice a green glow around his eyes.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:28 am

Drool spattered the pillow, the snores filling the room. Surprisingly, the little bastard slept legs crossed, head leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Our Heroes Protagonists find themselves in a dark room, a dim green light 50 yards away, and they all have an extreme headache, save the new kid. A quick observation of the room would see that Kat isn't anywhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next