Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Empty
PostSubject: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:06 am

The sun shined past the Oak trees and the mountain peaks, a brand new day for Oakvale, children playing near the hill, parent and child carefree, all was peaceful in that lovely little town, but the children were all giddy with anticipation, Maze, a powerful magic user, would come by and bring the new apprentices to the guild of heroes.
      There was one child, those who knew him, or even knew the rumors about him, called him Ranger, there are stories about him, traveled from Bowerstone to Oakvale with a couple of traders, abandoned by his parents, but only some rumors were true. He lived on top of the hill, by the park, he lived off of the fruits that grew off of trees and maybe he could earn enough gold for some chicken, but nothing else. He’s known for being tough, once a bully walked up and started picking on a kid, went home 5 minutes later covered in bruises and scratches, claiming it was a ‘flash of light then nothing.’ He leaned on that old tree and awaited Mazes arrival.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 am

Aril pulls another arrow from her quiver and launches it at the scarecrow in the patch of land just at the entrance of town.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:41 am

One of the guards walks up to Aril "Oi, you're gonn' hurt someone if you keep doin' that!" he obviously isn't well educated, his cap's even on wrong, how about that.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Left_bar_bleue50/50Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:45 am

Aril puts her head down and her bow on her back. "Yes sir."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:47 am

He walks off, trying to adjust his cap, and failing miserably. Ranger hears these events and just continues to ignore it, hoping to get some peace.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:48 am

Aril peeks over the side of the fence and when she's certain he's gone, she takes her bow back out and fires off another shot at the scarecrow, walking up to collect her arrows back afterwords.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:51 am

Maze walks up to her and smiles "I thought he said to stop that." He says with good nature. "Are you one of the new apprentices I'm to pick up tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:54 am

Her mood around Maze is a drastic change from around the guard. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him, and yes sir, I'm one of the new apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:58 am

"Good, you have a keen eye with that bow, I'm so sorry, where are my manners, I am Maze, the most powerful student in the Guild of Heroes, my master, Scythe, will be training you very soon." Maze walks the other way whilst saying "I hope you have a good day, I will be seeing you tomorrow, and could you do me a favour, the boy up on the hill", he points at Ranger. "Will he be going with the other new apprentices tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:20 am

Sabre had a cold. He didn't want or mean to have a cold, but he had one anyway. He wandered through the streets, ignoring the looks received from the villagers, bundled up against a cold which apparently only he felt. He did his best not to sneeze, bottling it up as best he could. He hated having colds. It had been a cold that had first caused his manifestation of Will, displeasing his father, but making his mother, very happy. He remembered letting out a ferocious sneeze, and all of a sudden, there was fire. He quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts of the memories of his one fear: fire. As he did so, he nearly bumped into Maze.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," Sabre said, keeping his head down and not noticing it was in fact the legendary Maze he had bumped into.

Last edited by shadearion on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 am

"That's all right, you wouldn't happen to be a new apprentice, would you?" He asked. "If you are, can you tell me if that boy over there is a new apprentice, he won't speak to me for some reason."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 am

Sabre was, of course, very flummoxed. Here was a legendary figure, even an idol to him as he had grown up, not only here in the flesh, but deigning to speak to him. Being a very shy person, Sabre had to work to get his words out. Unfortunately, this meant he lost focus on preventing a sneeze.

"I... I believe so, sir. He really doesn't speak to anybody, except when he buys some food. As for me..... I want to, but I doubt I'd be any good." This seemed puzzling coming from such an athletic lad, tall for his age. Suddenly, Sabre begins rocking on his heels. "Ah.... Ah.... AHCHOOO!!!!"

As he sneezes, a gout of flame leaves his hand, straight for Maze's clothing.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 5:59 am

Maze brushes the flames aside, as if it was dust. "Well you can use a fire spell so young, I'd recommend joining, I'll be by tomorrow, you have until then to decide." Maze teleports to the guild, finished with his work here.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:00 am

Sabre looks horrified, and runs home, hiding in his room, visions of fire driving him to terror.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

Aril looks at maze and observes his actions, trying to over-analyze everything he does.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Ranger's eyes open to the events that had just occurred, but does not move, he just stays there, and waits.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Aril considers going back to training, but decides not to, vouching instead to learn as much as she could about Maze's personality since she would be with him for quite a long time, since she had some magic potential.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 pm

((Maze has left already))
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

((Left the town, or left the area where Aril is? If it's just the area that Aril is in, she's following him, or at least that's what I meant.))
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 pm

((He went back to the Guild, he will return the next day, the time is morning in Oakvale, I'd prefer if you'd stay in the town for now.))
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 pm

((M'kay.)) Aril goes back to the patch of land, taking out her bow and notching an arrow in it. Her hand flashes blue for less than a second, although very obviously unstable, and launches the arrow, which another ethereal arrow comes off of, but from the energy of the magic, both arrows miss their target.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Ranger stops leaning on the tree and watches Aril with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Aril pulls another arrow from the quiver and repeats the process, and although both still miss, the non-ethereal arrow leaves a cut in the scarecrow.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:43 am

Ranger leans back on the tree, smiling and humming a song to himself, but not audible from anywhere else but the park.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 am

((I assume you're assuming that Aril's in the park.)) Aril feels the pressure of someone watching her when she hears Ranger, and pulls one last arrow from her quiver, and glares, her body tensing up, and the arrow soars across the field, splitting into two arrows, and as the ethereal arrow nears it's target, it veers off course, circling quickly around the target and piercing straight through it while the natural arrow does the same from the side it was shot from. Grinning ear to ear, Aril jumps up and then looks forward at the ethereal arrow headed straight for her and shrieks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD   Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tome 1: The council's Return- OLDOLDOLD
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next