Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
+5
Alamyst
shadearion
Aquatica
Mi'j
Shali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Day One - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue50/50Day One - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Lysp chuckles when Vicheryn hits Liron on the back of the head, and then flips him off, causing him to land on the ground with a thud. "There, now what is that?" Lysp looks around trying to find the source of the power. "Can you feel that mage?" He then looks back, straining to see if the others are anywhere close behind them other than Vicheryn.

Rylini nods solemnly and looks at him. "Yes... I can. The shadows spark to life, searching for the source of the power around them, passing between the group and going straight through everyone.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:18 pm

The forest mildly suppresses the shadows the closer they get to the clearing. "Come now. This forest means you no harm. This forest wishes to speak with you."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:57 pm

((Is he speaking to them? Liron, Lysp, Vicheryn, and Rylini I mean? Also, is it ))

Lysp looks around, now looking for the voice as well as for where the power is coming from. "Wait... are you the child from earlier?" He flicks his tail, twitching in anticipation.

The shadows continue flicking towards the trees searching for the source. Rylini stands still, sure of herself, and looks around for the boy. "Come then, let the forest speak, do not bore us with simple plesantries."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:09 am

"This forest has prepared an area for you to rest in. All paths lead here. Please, do come." Vines begin to surround the boy, concealing him.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Vicheryn stays back, highly wary of this strange individual. She taps into her energy slightly, readying defensive magics just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:29 am

Lysp searches for the boy, and does not see him, and turns to look at Vicheryn. "Do you see him?" He says in a soft voice. Then he turns back to the forest and speaks in a louder voice. "Oh? And why does the forest want to give us a place to rest? Just a moment ago you said it wanted to speak with us, if so, then let it speak, like the mage said. By the way, does this forest have a name other than oh... forest?"

The shadows push around, threateningly hovering over some of the plants, causing them to wilt ever so slightly. "I am growing tired of this cryptic shit."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:08 am

"This forest has no name of its own. This forest cannot speak with you here. This forest offers a place to rest as politeness, nothing more."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:49 am

Vicheryn slowly shakes her head at Lysp's question, tapping her arm with two fingers to simulate feeling. She remains vigilant and withdrawn, suspicious of the motives of the trees around her.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:03 am

The man would stay high in the tree branches. Looking down at the boy still, glancing slowly to the new arrivals with suspicious eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Liron looks at Lysp sharply. "Fools reject allies unlooked for," he says sharply. He looks... Impatient. He turns in the direction the voice is coming from, clasping his hands and bowing. "I thank you for your offer of a place of rest, but I believe as my allies are wary, we most likely must decline."
((Whah... Alamyst needs to post so he and Lina can get here...))
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 6:18 am

"Are you certain? If you must go, please accept this forest's offer of help." The branches holding the boy move him to a spot in front of the others. They still cannot see the boy within the bundle of vines.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:47 am

Vicheryn looks indignant, insulted almost. Her mouth twitches, as though she is close to speaking, but she restrains herself, remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Lysp looks at the mass, and speaks again, "Well, what is it? Oh how I love goodies and presents!" Lysp's tail flicks in anticipation, and he looks at the newcomer. "Well, I wouldn't say dragon, but you're welcome to join us.... I guess."

Rylini continues glaring at the forest and then at the branch that is now in front of them, "Fine. We can do it this way. " The branch that is now in front of the group erupts with shadows, and it begins to creak.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:02 pm

"Cease your attack. This forest is a peaceful place, and would like to remain as such." The branch bursts into blue light as the vines open and the boy steps out. His eyes stop glowing. "Hello again!"
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:04 am

Lysp looks at the child and grins lightly. "Well.... nice to see you again. Sorry about that, shes.... a little bit destructive." He glances back at Rylini who still looks rather irritated.

Rylini stops the assault and the creaking in the branch stops. "Now. Why couldn't we have just done that from the start and avoided all of this trouble, it would have been alot simpler, and we wouldn't be irritated, and if the forest is peaceful, then why is it so protective of itself, or rather, why is it so secluded and cryptic? Or should I be asking that of you?" She stands still staring at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:12 am

Zarkaeloth lands and transforms back into his normal form, his satchel and other equipment are placed where they were before he took off. He is out of breath, darting his eyes across the scene. "I need a break, maybe for just a second..." He collapses on the ground. ((Sorry I went dark, killed Diablo, sooooo))

Last edited by Alamyst on Wed May 30, 2012 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bah)
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Vicheryn rolls her eyes with a mocking smile at both the child and the childish Rylini, still appearing to be standoffish in demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:30 pm

"I am Kyran. The forest has bid me to follow you, so I shall." Kyran smiles. "Need you drink or food?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:15 am

"Wait, what? Kill me, what for?" Zarkaeloth speaks gasping for slight breaths of air. reaching in his satchel, he pulls out his relic. It glows a bright blue. "You need not kill me, we're allies... I hope..." He speaks with caution, his eyes darting around him.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:23 am

Lina meeps. "Don't hurt the dragon, he's nice! I think! No killing!" She stands next to Zarkaeloth, eyes wide. Liron chuckles. "Alright, no killing." He glances at the child. "Well, hello there. Lost?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:00 am

Vicheryn puts a gentle hand upon the obviously mental woman's shoulder, barely applying any pressure. She gives a small smile and slowly shakes her head, attempting to reason with the insane fool.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:14 pm

"Please do not kill anyone here. The forest would not be happy. I am not lost, sir. Only doing as the forest bids."
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Lysp looks at him and grins. "No... but there could be I suppose, if you really wanted there to be. There could also be unicorns." He says this in all seriousness, and then breaks out laughing.

Rylini looks at the boy again, and the magic stops, and seeps back into the shadows. "Well then... what does the forest want?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:29 pm

"The forest wishes me to travel with you, for the greater good."
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

The man continues looking down at the group, going a little lower in the tree limbs so that he can stay out of sight but still listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World-
Jump to: