Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day One

Go down 
+5
Alamyst
shadearion
Aquatica
Mi'j
Shali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Day One - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue50/50Day One - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:24 am

"I..." She stops, blinking, as she hadn't even thought of that. She looks around rapidly, and points at a random person. "Th-them?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:03 pm

"You really don't think before you act, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:03 pm

"She does not." Says the little vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 1:12 am

Zarkaeloth lands from the tree and joins with the rest of the group. "The war isn't going to be stopped by all of us standing here, now is it?"
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:28 pm

"So... You'll help, then?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:20 pm

"The question is, do we really want it to end?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:09 pm

"Yes!"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:57 am

"I do believe I said WE. Your vote means very little to me, Sycophant."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:17 pm

"Oh come on, do you really have anything better to do?" Liron asks, looking over.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:08 am

"Yes. I have a lucrative business, that lets me travel."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:34 pm

“But... I.. Oh...” Lina trails off, frowning and biting her lip. She can’t -force- anyone to help, she knows that much, but... This woman, she’s unlike anyone Lina’s met before. She’s certainly different from the few healers the girl’s met in her short lifetime, who were all about peace, and helping people. Until now, the teen had thought that was the only sort of healer there was, but now she’s... Not quite so sure. Lina chews her lip absently while she thinks things through. On one hand, war is -bad-, and she knows that. Innocent people get hurt. Not so innocent people get hurt. And even when someone wins, they still lose, because so many died to get them there. And it’s not like anyone even -remembers- what caused the war. But on the other hand...

On the other hand, does she really have the right to try to get people stop fighting? Vicheryn was right on one count, at least- war -was- a very lucrative business, and a large boon for the economy. Blacksmiths were in higher demand, for the weapons and armor they know how to craft. Spell smiths were also in high demand, to create more and more inventive spells to use against the enemy. And of course, there was an abundant need for food, and those who could afford it would happily go the enchanters, to improve their weapons and armor. But, still...

Liron sighed, watching as the girl lost herself in thought. Truth be told, he found her enthusiasm to be endearing- it rather reminded him of the youths of his race, and how they would remain stubbornly firm in their beliefs until someone older, and wiser- well, okay, presumably wiser, at least- came along to teach them the hard truths of reality, forcing them to reevaluate their world views. She had a point, though- he, for one, really -did- have nothing better to do, at least for the next several days, until his magic recovered enough for him to start trying to make another gate. He looked over to his travelling companion, contemplatively. He surely could manage to convince him, at least, to go along with it. Might temporarily curb his desire for revenge. ...Maybe. Voloni, he had noted, could be almost as stubborn as Duemei. Sometimes moreso, even.

((386. I was correct, I -did- manage to break that last record of mine.))
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Vicheryn watches the girl's face, reading and understanding the reactions written there. She knew she was unlike most healers. It had happened several years ago, when she dared step through Death's Door to bring back a man she believed to be worthy. He lay close to dying, as she ran into the room. Her hands cupped the head of her beloved leader, struggling to make him hold on with everything she had. She had failed. He slipped through her hands like the river through the stones of its bed, fluid and untamable. In an instant, she crossed the line no healer should. Seizing control of his faded essence, she had latched it to herself, dragging her beloved leader back through with her. But there is always a price to such things, and little did she know she would be changed forever. It began slowly. She became less and less tolerant, losing her temper much more quickly than she should have. Then, she began to enjoy her meat rarer and rarer, craving the blood that lay within it. Whilst those around her lived out their happy lives, she felt trapped within herself, withdrawn and alone, with the exception of Shon. How she controlled herself with him she never knew, but the gentle giant seemed to have an innate gift for soothing even her darkest of moods. Eventually, however, she could no longer be around people for long, and she and Shon began traveling from town to town, healing those in need. After all, in wartime, being a gifted healer means you are free to roam, and you may have your pick of the finer things in life. But as she found joy, she lost more and more of herself. There was a darkness within her, caused by her daring to go against the very laws of nature. Food turned sour, the effect of drinks faded, and even next to a roaring fire, she was bone shakingly cold. She told no one, deciding to live out the remainder of her days alone, drifting as fate willed. It was a miserable existence for poor Vicheryn, but she wandered through it all, the war giving her an unknown strength. Sometimes, she wondered if it was all she had left, wondering what would happen to her if the war should ever end. The very thought drove all cheer from her, and only the needs of Shon kept her from killing herself. Every day, she was forced to drag herself from her bed, and care for him, but she did not mind. To her, it was a way of keeping her sanity intact, for it gave her something to cling to, even in the darkest of times, a set regimen she could and would follow, no matter what else befell her. For how could she do anything different? He was her friend, and he needed her, and so she kept one slight shred of her humanity alive, simply by tending to the needs of her mentally slow friend, for he could always make her smile, or laugh, or see the world in a new way, and the world was beautiful so long as they were in it together.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:21 am

Lysp watched the others bicker over their next course of action, and chuckled inwardly. He felt... unmoved by the current situation. It wasn't like he and Liron were going to be here for much longer anyways; they had just found out where one of the Hunter's supply drop offs were going to be, and if they wanted to make it in time to catch them, they had to leave -very- soon. He wasn't about to let another opportunity slip through his hands because they had to drop everything to help someone out. It wasn't the most favorable outcome, or the one he wished he could have, but these organics would simply have to make do on their own. He glanced over at Liron, "How much longer until we're ready to get to the supply depot?"

Rylini scoffed at the naivety of the girl, and how she thought a war could be ended with simple talks. She was obviously too young to understand the nature of how things worked, and that something of great value- such as peace- wasn't something easily attained, and not something that you obtained without bloodshed and alot of violence. She had spend enough time around her father and his 'crusades' against the land of the living through the veil of death to know this, and that if either side had a reason to continue fighting, it would continue until either one or both sides were dead, or in her fathers case, non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Liron looked at his friend, and sighed. "You -know- I can't just open one gate after another, Lysp. It takes a lot of energy for me to open just one, without aiming for anywhere in particular. This time, not only do I have to locate a specific planet, I have to find a specific spot on said planet. If you want me to even be alive when we get there, much less conscious and able to help in the fight, you'll give me at least a week. Two, if you want aid in the fight." Silver eyes shined brightly as he looked at his friend. "Relax. They'll still be there when we arrive, they have to supply as well. Why don't we help these guys out while we wait?"

Lina looked up, almost hopeful. "Please?" she asked softly, fiddling with the pockets of her jacket. "I know it's a lot to ask, but... I just... I can't bear to see more people get hurt, or killed, and... And one girl, alone, can't really do much of... Anything! So, um... Please?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:19 am

"We..... no....fight...."
Shon mumbles, curling around a tree.
"It's all right. We are not getting involved, Shon."
Shon smiled, content not to fight, the tree being comfy enough to enjoy the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Day One - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day One   Day One - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day One
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Main Roleplay :: A War Torn World-
Jump to: