Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Prologue Left_bar_bleue50/50Prologue Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Prologue Empty
PostSubject: Prologue   Prologue Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 pm

I watched the young man from the bar, sipping on my hot cider slowly, watching as he did tricks and illusions of "magic" to fool the people into parting with their coin. I smiled inwardly, watching as he wowed the crowd with sleight of hand. I had been looking for someone to teach, and stories of this young man's "skill" had drawn me to a dingy bar, occupied by simpletons and drunks. I felt my nose clog from the stench of it all, my sensitive nose suffering in this environment. Unusual and mysterious stains were present throughout the place, and the smell was indescribable in foulness. I had just resigned myself to leaving when I sensed and saw something that caught my eye. A long trail of sparks trailed from his fingers, traveling around the room. A pointless spell, but a spell nonetheless. My attention piqued, I settle back down and order another cider, satisfied at having finally found someone with the capability to do magick. I continued to watch his show until closing time, sitting by the door outside and waiting for him to leave. I see him staring at me, and I step up to him, asking the most important question of his life: "How would you like a life of adventure and freedom as my apprentice?"
Back to top Go down

Prologue
Page 1 of 1