Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:03 am

Shali... He's a stalker... Trust me...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

Uh huh.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:05 am

Yeah, but I'm too nice... Would it help if you knew what she did?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 am

What did she do?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 am

Sure. Maybe I can help. I do that sometimes, when I'm not being crazy.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

*Sighs* Maybe you're right, Iggy... ANd, yeah, Shade if you want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:07 am

I think just one person was enough. XD
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:09 am

She and I told each other we loved each other, and had been together happily for a year and a half when she decides she loves someone else more. She claims she still loves me, but not in the way she used to...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 am

Ouch....
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

The same thing happened to me, but I knew it wouldn't end well. So, I accepted my girlfriend's choice and about a month later, she came back to me crying and we got back together.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:11 am

... ... Year... and... a half? ... And she expects you to be just fine with this?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

@ Iggy= I guess that works too?
@ Aqua=Yeah, thats gotta suck.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:13 am

Iggy, I'm hoping that will happen, but how am I supposed to trust her after that? I miss her, and I do still love her, but not as much as I used to. Honestly, right now, I don't know what is lies, and what is truth with her...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 am

Can you afford a lie detector?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 am

Aquaticnecris wrote:
... ... Year... and... a half? ... And she expects you to be just fine with this?

She started to date some australian guy she met on twitter, and I warned her it is always a bad idea to try a relationship with someone you meet over the internet, but she wouldn't listen. Anyway, a month later, after she kept pestering the guy, he blocked her because he thought she was being a stalker. She was heartbroken by it and she came to me for support and we got back together.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:15 am

Iggy wrote:
Aquaticnecris wrote:

She started to date some australian guy she met on twitter, and I warned her it is always a bad idea to try a relationship with someone you meet over the internet, but she wouldn't listen. Anyway, a month later, after she kept pestering the guy, he blocked her because he thought she was being a stalker. She was heartbroken by it and she came to me for support and we got back together.
Ah.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 am

Have some soothing rum.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah, but it is an ex of hers, one she hasn't seen for four years, and he's not in town, but he will be a month from now...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

shadearion wrote:
Yeah, but it is an ex of hers, one she hasn't seen for four years, and he's not in town, but he will be a month from now...
... What. The. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 am

I couldn't talk to her for a WEEK, and she'd been talking to him. That's what started this.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 am

Seriously?!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:19 am

shadearion wrote:
Iggy, I'm hoping that will happen, but how am I supposed to trust her after that? I miss her, and I do still love her, but not as much as I used to. Honestly, right now, I don't know what is lies, and what is truth with her...

People make mistakes and have doubts about certain things that they shouldn't doubt. These sorts of things happen from time to time and it's just best to give her some space so she can work everything out and don't think too hard about it. Just be cool and collective about it and keep an open mind. Sometimes girls are stubborn and don't listen to you and the only way they'll learn is through experience, and through said experience, they'll wish they had listened to you and their doubts about you will start to diminish.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:20 am

I hope so, Iggy. I really do...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 am

Sometimes? You should see Shali when we do something to piss her off. SHE WILL RANT FOR FRICKING HOURS!!!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 am

I still like my comment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Trash Can-
Jump to: