Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

*Starts eating both Iggy and Shade. *
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:44 am

Oh, like you and SPence don't. Lighten up!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

In most cases I would disapprove but in this case. Thank you Aqua. WE Stopped, and besides what happened to leave stuff in the real world there?

Last edited by Mi'j on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 am

Hey, I had my advanced vocabulary at ten, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 am

And what does this have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:47 am

I'm making a comment, that's all, and you haven't entirely. But, enough, I'll shut up.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

I WAS TALKING to Shade BAKA!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:49 am

...for once...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

Whats that supposed to mean?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:50 am

I was talking to Shali.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:52 am

@ Mi'j: And I was talking about 'leave the real world in the real world', malai!
@ Shade: ...Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am

Shade's in a bad mood! *Pats Shade on the head.*
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:53 am

Ummm... okay then.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:54 am

*rips Aqua's arm off* I'm talking to my ex, who broke my fricking heart, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 am

Sounds like me talking to he-who-is-nameless.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 am

Everybody calm the hell down! Let's look on the bright side. At least Shade is NOT a creepy stalker like a certain someone we know and hate.

*cough*asshole*cough**cough**cough*
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:56 am

Aw, that sucks. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

...That's your bright side? And I'm not entirely convinced about nameless's being a stalker...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

He's a stalker.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am

He's only followed me to one site other then yosh.. So far...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:59 am

Who is "nameless"?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:00 am

Yeah, AND she expects me to keep being her friend, despite all the crap she put me though.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:01 am

I'll give you a hint... It starts with an L and is synonymous to asshole.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

Wait when I put in asshole it comes out as asshole... NICE!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:02 am

shadearion wrote:
Yeah, AND she expects me to keep being her friend, despite all the crap she put me though.

Cut her off entirely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.   Me sis and Cody the psychotic being. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me sis and Cody the psychotic being.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Trash Can-
Jump to: