Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re:Introduction

Go down 
+3
Alamyst
Risette
Nova
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

Re:Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:03 am

shadearion wrote:
You.... lied to me...?
Well... I mean... I'll play football with friends, 'cuz the game itself is kinda fun. Honestly though, if I'm going to play a sport with the guys my choice is always basketball.

And, if you meant professional sports, definitely no. I can't stand to just sit around watching over payed clowns dance around with a ball.

Sorry...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Re:Introduction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Re:Introduction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:15 am

Oh, I meant enjoyment, like, playing. Shaddy plays both, but he is better at football.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 11:18 pm

"Because the moment you're compared to a magical hand that can shoot bees, you're going to f***king loose" -Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw. The best quote of our generation... No relevance to sports whatsoever , so yeah...
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
Re:Introduction - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Re:Introduction - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:39 am

BEEEEZZZZZZ!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 am

Beeserker, BEEEEEEEEEZEEEERRRRKEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:21 am

Cleric: Saving Chris' Berserker's life since 1895
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:06 am

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

I play a fighter though...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 11:24 am

Pssh
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:31 am

GoddamnitalltotheninthlayerofHell.

I say I'm back then disappear again. I really feel like dookie, but alas...

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile guys. Not that it seems I was terribly missed, but it still feels rude regardless.

I've been busy with my finals. This begins the second to the last week and I still have much to do. Instead of doing some 30 second shitty stick figure fight in Flash like everybody else, I opted to do my animated final all hand-drawn. Two whole days of work and approximately 27 seconds of shitty action down, but I won't give up! If it doesn't turn out utter shit, I'll toss it here for you all to get a look.

Wish me luck!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:53 pm

*Headpat* It's okay, we're used to people going poof, no worries. Good luck on your finals!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

*Gives Nova a Fluttershy cupcake.*
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:56 pm

If it's finals you have a valid excuse to poof, but thank you for telling us, I wish you the best of luck on your finals!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:23 pm

Nooova?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 pm

aquaticnecris wrote:
Nooova?
Yesh? I am here.

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Today was the last day of finals, so here I am!

Too bad my boss decided to schedule me straight through the weekend and all, but I definitely have time to goof off here. Well, by that I mean the time that I won't be goofing off on catching up on reading, Persona 4 Golden, Metal Gear Solid 2 (the only MGS I haven't played, I know right?), visiting family (next week), and hanging out with IRL friends. Regardless, more me! Yeah!

All next week I'll be up to nothing, so I'll probably drop by here a lot. We should schedule a quickie game or something. Y'know, a quick story some one came up with that's not worth a whole lot of fuss. I've got a few, but I'd rather play first. Dunno. I know most of the other users here are still in High School (making me feel like that creepy old dude), but I doubt your weeks will be too busy, with Christmas coming up... so I think you're all obliged to entertain me. Lel.

Oh, so the Animation final came out... well, not spectacular, but seeing as I did it in 10 days in between work and school, and with no prior experience, it's not all that bad. I got an A at least. I'll toss it up in its own thread sometime tomorrow night after work, so you can all JUDGE ME.

Remember kids; study hard, work hard, play later... but, y'know, if that sounds like a drag just play really hard now, fuck work, and cheat at shit later. That's how Uncle Nova gets shit done, and he aint that bad off.

Alright, I'm off to force maximum friendship on the local department store owner's son, hang out with a possibly homosexual delinquent, and then save some tramp of a pop idol stuck in a TV from herself, all with the help of a bear.

LATER!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Next week shall be insane for me, as it is the Mighty Shadebeast's twenty-first on Wednesday, and everyone I know wants to drink with me. But after my body returns to its normal levels of alcohol, sure, I am in to play. I like quickies. But anyway, good work on the animation, hope you kicked the shit out of your other finals. I go back to schools in January, so I have to gear my mind for that. But good fortune to you, may you.have kind graders this holiday season. I AM OUT.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:47 pm

Whee!
School lets out for me next Tuesday. ...But I'll probably spend that time sleeping, because I am exhausted lately. Still, once I finish sleeping, it's back to writing, drawing, and watching over my little forum of madness.
By the way, who invited Cthulu? I found him hiding in the thrashcan.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:32 pm

*Whistles innocently.* No clue. NOOOOVAAAAAAA!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:53 pm

God, if I poof with no warning, sorry in advance, if I don't we are all as lucky as the human, roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures can be. If I don't end up getting grounded for half of my life because parents are insane, then expect me to be on the forum most of next week and all of next week, if there happens to be a case when I'm not on, expect me to be on skype and my computer for most of the time off from school, but if I do disappear, don't message me constantly trying to find out where I've gone, I'll be dead in my room, with blood in my father's teeth, and if I do die, then Shade gets my laptop, and other various goods will be distributed before I die. And no, no one gets my pc from here, that goes to someone specific. In the event that I run away from the bloodshed and hide out near the Admin's house, then I'll post every chance I can, but let's talk the better side of things again, if anyone else is willing, I'm about to try a game called Vanguard, if anyone wants to join just say so and I'll somehow help coordinate a schedule.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:47 am

What happened to "AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Words!" But yeah, that.... pretty much goes the same for me, except I might be working on a project as well, aaaand be grounded.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:02 am

My brain grew back, it was on holiday!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 am

*Grabs his WWI rifle.* I WANT THAT LAPTOP!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:51 am

Now now, if I die you get it, if you kill me Aqua gets it.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:14 am

shadearion wrote:
But anyway, good work on the animation, hope you kicked the shit out of your other finals.
I A'd and B'd all of 'em, though I'll admit not all through hard work... lol...

Speaking of, I can't uphold what I said about posting that animation tonight due to [shit happening], but I'll try to get it up either tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I'll stop by tomorrow after work too, but work's a bitch so I can't promise any meaningful responses. It'll probably just be obligatory responses...

I'm hitting the sack early tonight, cuz I'm a puss.

Sweat dreams LIU crew...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:38 am

Heh, see ya Nova. OH GOD NOT SPONGEBOB! KILLLLLLL MEEEEEE! *Covers up the sponge with pictures of Fluttershy.* Ahhhh, much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re:Introduction   Re:Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re:Introduction
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next