Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insane Academy

Go down 
+2
Shali
shadearion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Insane Academy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 am

Loup heads back to his office, oddly ignoring the girl on his arm, seeming to carry her weight easily.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:
Insane Academy - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50Insane Academy - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 am

Meelan heads back to her own moments, and within moments has a tiny little fire from the letter.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 am

Loup begins softly singing in a weird, haunting voice, which seems to echo throughout the school in a language none there can understand, but which still carries a deep message. Those who can hear can see civilizations crumbling away, and the death of species, and peoples lost to their ages. Through all of this, the song carries the same meaning to everyone deep in their minds: That of loss, and it suddenly takes on a much more personal note as those who hear it picture the loss of precious things in their lives, whether it be family, or treasured possessions or home, they all sink away and disappear, and as the song ends, it carries with it its own loss, and the inevitability of the loss of everything, before it fades away. Those who have heard its call know they will never hear the song again in their lives, and it fades from their memories, until it leaves nothing but the feel of the song and the images conjured up by it.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 am

Meelan freezes in place, dropping the paintbrush in her hands. After a moment, she shuts her eyes, hands shaking slightly. Her hair color shifts to a dull grey for a moment, then returns to pink as she regains her composure, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:09 am

Loup appears behind her, putting a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "Do not weep for those that are lost. This was not intended to be a sorrowful song, but a remembrance before we forget those who fell for us."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 am

Meelan freezes, and shuts her eyes for a moment, opening them with her customary smile. "I weep for no one, dear. I've no one to weep for, and no one to weep for me." Her hands are still shaking slightly, though there is no trace of a lie in her words.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:52 pm

"I will weep, at the end."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 9:12 pm

"Perhaps. Or perhaps by the time that day comes, you and I shall have both moved on." Meelan shrugs, still smiling. "It doesn't bother me. I have my paints, and I have my students. It's enough."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

"You clearly misjudge me. The friendship of an Immortal does not fade. One tear will I shed at your death, for that is all I may shed without loing myself for far too long. All this I have seen, though not in the way you may expect."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Meelan nods, after a moment.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 pm

"Smile, Child. there is love all around you, if only you would look for it. I myself was in love once. Perhaps I still am..." His voice fades, as a hint of sadness tinges his voice.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:21 pm

"Loup, dear," Meelan smiles in her motherly way, "I am well aware of that. I'm not sad, it's very hard to make me sad."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:27 pm

"You are aware of what, Child? You have no need to hide behind maternal smiles with me. It will get you nowhere anyway."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 7:42 pm

"Of there being plenty reasons to smile, of course. I rarely forget."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:58 am

Zorvan appears behind them, handing them both what they wanted. "I gloriously return!" He appears to be covered in soot. His left shoulder also appears to be on fire.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:01 am

Outside there would be a whistling sound that gets progressively louder for 30 seconds until finally it's more of a roar that lasts 10 seconds until outside there is a *LOUD* explosion and makes a 187 foot in diameter crater 300 feet away from the entrance of the school. A shockwave can be felt moving through the school grounds. Not nearly enough to even crack glass, more like earthly tremors for a few seconds following the impact. 38 feet at the bottom of the crater, is a perfect metallic egg shape. Red hot from impact. Smoke rises from the crater like a grill gone bad.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 am

Loup sighs, placing one hand dangerously close to his weapon.

"I suppose I shall be the one who must deal with this?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:05 am

Meelan starts to speak, before she gets cut off by the roar. Her eyes widen, and she quickly runs towards the entrance of the school to find out what happened.

Amanda, who had been sitting near one of the windows, blinks, before grabbing her metal orb and just floating through the walls, over to the crater. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:06 am

"That's not that weird... is it?" Zorvan says, dizzily. Then he falls over, conveniently putting the fire out.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 am

The smoke is quite thick. The heat in the air would jump to nearly 150 degrees fahrenheit upon getting 10 feet from the crater, then would jump 10 extra degrees every 2 feet closer someone stepped.

Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 am

Loup simply walks to the crater, oddly keeping up with Meelan, despite the fact she is sprinting. The heat does not seem to bother him, but in courtesy of others he draws the smoke and the heat into himself.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 am

Once the smoke and heat was drawn away, they'd see a 6 foot tall, 3 foot wide, metallic egg. Planted firmly into what looks like crystals from the heat and pressure of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:21 am

Amanda herself would have made pretty good time, quite a bit ahead of Meelan. She'd kneel by the edge, touching it with a ghostly hand.
Back to top Go down
Monolith
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Monolith

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:56 am

There would be no reaction to the touchy ghosty hand. Though she might hear groans of pain inside.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 am

"Hm....?" She grips her glowing metal orb in one hand, and then, with a noticeably solid hand, raps on the side of the egg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insane Academy   Insane Academy - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insane Academy
Page 4 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next