Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
+3
Asa Fayt
Shali
Aquatica
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:32 am

Amilee just fiddles with her necklace, frowning deeply and looking worried.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:32 am

"See, at least one of them is still alive."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 am

Laryn and Amilee were told of another fight that was soon to begin, and were once again asked to come.

In the arena, Bran nods to Sera after she gets back, handing her a clean piece of cloth to wipe her face with. One of their guards points at Xalmyst and gestures for him to enter the arena.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:01 am

She wipes her face. "That was fun." She seem genuinely amused. "Hey, don't die out there. "
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:51 am

Amilee is just... Refusing to watch. Or even think about what's happening.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Xalmyst nods as he walks towards the entrance, observant of his surroundings. Silent, not the kind of silent where someone makes an awkward comment, but the dead silent, the feeling of being alone.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well, this should be interesting." She examines the warrior closely, noting how he walks like an experienced fighter. She then looks at his armor, which looks more for appearance than practical use, although she could be wrong. She glances over to Amilee and speaks casually, despite being imprisoned and forced to watch people fight, "By the way, I never caught your name little one."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am

"A-a-amilee.." Amilee is nearly inaudible, hands shaking.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:49 am

A silent pray can almost be heard from Xalmyst's mouth, it's not his voice though, it's cold, dead, and it doesn't have any specific tone. "Great Athena, goddess of wisdom, give me the knowledge to outwit my enemies, Ares, god of war, give me the strength to overpower the wrathful.... " His eyes glow Cyan as this is being spoken.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:15 am

They lead him to the same gated area as Sera was lead, there to wait before the roar of the crowd as they chant the word sacrifice over and over.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:47 am

Xalmyst looks around, "Disturbing people, demanding sacrifice from their own kind. He unsheathes his bow, and prepares for battle.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 am

"Hi Amilee, you can call me Laryn if you'd like, now watch this, you might learn something." Observing Xalmyst carefully, she glances at his eyes glowing a light blue, and mutters to herself. "Hmm, how interesting."
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:00 am

In the distance, he alone can see a figure steal into the Kuyekul temple. The gate slowly opens, and he walks out into the same general area that Sera had, only there was a simple wooden bridge to the middle, and the arena had been flooded for some reason. Once again, the leader seemed to be waiting for him to make his way to the middle before lowering the gate on the other side.

The Guide seems to have vanished, for he is with neither Sera and Bran or Laryn and Amilee, though neither group knows this point. Where Laryn and Amilee are, the crowd seems decidedly less vicious than they appear to be from Xalmyst's point of view, offering the girls food and beverages, and telling them they wished their friend good luck. All in all, these did not seem the sort of folk who demanded people fight and be sacrificed.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:44 am

Xalmyst walks towards the middle, showing no kind of emotion, his eyes glowing started to become more intense, when he got to the middle, the eyes if looked directly at from a close distance, could easily temporarily blind them.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 am

The leader either does not notice, or chooses to ignore the glowing eyes as he announces the sacrifice, Xalmyst, and who precisely he will be fighting.

"The gods shall receive the blood of this sacrifice when he faces the awesome might of Tenach and Tonoch, the gator twins!"
As he says this, he throws the switch and the gate rises. Two large shapes move in the shadows, their eyes glinting red. As they step out of the shadows, they take on the forms of two very large, very muscular gatormen, whose bodies show several scars from fights over the years. They glide gently into the water, making barely a ripple as they float toward him, visible only by their backs and snouts floating upon the surface.

Last edited by aquaticnecris on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : {Name Demons.})
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 am

((By the way I'll try to post as often as I can, but no guarantees...)) Xalmyst smirks as he watches the gators, slowly, he draws an arrow, taps the bow to aim at the water."Coldest wind and blackest night, guide my arrow to the fight." he whispers quietly and shoots the water, the arrow takes an icy formation before being completely encased in ice. Afterwards his eyes dim slightly, at first glance his eyes have no physical change, but the glow became dimmer just slightly.

Last edited by Alamyst on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:25 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : {Poetry})
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:47 am

A red mist is formed, causing the ice to melt, and a visible smirk can be seen upon the face of the leader. The gators hop out of the thawed ice, standing in fornt of him with strange shaped weapons, watching him, in anticipation of his next move. Their eyes are wary, and they appear as hardened warriors, but there is also something else in those eyes, something deeper than pain, or hatred, or acceptance of death if one can see it. In the distance the figure can be seen sneaking out of the temple, clutching something in its arms.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:19 am

He sheathes his bow, and looks up. "Does something trouble you? He asks, concern on his face, ice starts to grow on the blade of his sheathed sword and the tips of all of his arrows, apparently not by his command.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

"We are-"
"Waiting for-"
"You to strike. We have-"
"No real desire-"
"To fight you, Human."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 am

"I want you to know I take no pleasure in fighting either, however it seems as though something troubles you, what's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:36 am

Sera returns to her candle meditation.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:38 am

"Our father-"
"Is held-
"To force us-"
"To kill you."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm

"I can't allow you to do that, if it pleases you, I will help rescue your father, if it means my life, if you think that you need kill me, then strike." Xalmyst's eyes start to glow more violently again.

Last edited by Alamyst on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgetting words is a specialty.)
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:19 am

"We must-
"At least-"
"Try."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 am

Xalmyst takes a defensive stance, still having his weapons sheathed, but on his guard."What is your choice, to fight me, or fight them?" His tone is gone again, the dead voice of well, the dead is back-dropping his normal voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 30 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 39  Next