Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim

Go down 
+2
Shali
shadearion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:17 am

Coool. The Tytanis mod is rather awesome. I haven't gotten it yet, but probably will.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:19 am

I just did. I will let you know how it is.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 4:30 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Got hearthfire, which allows you to build 3 new houses which no matter what are more kickass than any of the old houses (plus can hire their own bard and carriage as well as grow all plant type ingredients (minus nirnroot) also allows you to adopt children
Spoiler:
(spoiler based on dark brotherhood intro quest) and some other small stuff.
Also got dawngaurd which makes werewolves actually badass, and adds vampire lords which I haven't tried yet, adds the ability to make your own arrows some new shouts and spells I just got it so I don't know everything yet.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:01 pm

HAving tried everything in dawnguard, I can assure you that it is 100% BADASS.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:53 pm

the ability to make your own arrows alone kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Meh.... Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 am

I've signed up for the elder scrolls online beta, this is the only time I've really wanted in to beta.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:21 am

Alamyst's trying to get me to try it, but so far, I'm somewhat unimpressed.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 am

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE EEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 am

You have things that you girly squeal at, and I have things that I girly squeal at. This simply is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 am

It's like skyrim + Guild wars 2 + more awesome SQUEEEEL
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:30 am

a. I never really liked Skyrim, because it seems like just a remodeling of alot of games that are already out there, and I don't like those types of games any more, because at this point, they just simply seem cliche.
b. I never really like Guild Wars 2 because the leveling system and the entire game seemed to be a remap of the zone directly before it, among other things.
All in all, both of those games, in my opinion, could have been made much better.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 2:49 am

Name me one game made in the last 10 years that's truly creative, I won't argue about point B but point A is pretty weak, I mean there's a reason it's called "elder scrolls V skyrim" cause it's the 5th game in it's own series. I mean if you don't like it just say so, but please don't simply make up excuses.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:38 am

Skyrim is god. All hail skyrim. BURN THE NONBELIEVERS!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:50 am

I don't mean, that it's like the other Elder Scroll games that came before it, I mean like, there are alot of first person fantasy games like that, and if you boil it down, they are all roughly the same, *Slash, slash, magic.* (Such as the Gothic series) type games, and that really just isn't appealing to me, - but I do try and be non-biased when making opinions, and that is how I truly feel about skyrim-and even if it was appealing to me, I could simply buy another game like it. What makes it -unique-? And about the leveling thing, it's that I feel their system is just kinda fucked up in Guild Wars 2, I mean, just killing things to unlock higher weapon stuff, that doesn't really make sense, you could just kill things lower level than you to get that stuff, which doesn't give it an "edge", and the points you do spend on leveling are fairly limited, and don't make all that great of an impact on your character, because it gives you the last, ohhhh, 3-4 abilities, which doesn't make sense. If you're going to level up abilities, you should be able to add new affects and characteristics to pre-existing abilities, and so on and so forth. As for games that have had original and creative leveling ideas, and game ideas:
-Rift: True, this is a game that I am somewhat preferential to, but the main reason for that itself, is the game's unique leveling system. The way that Trion made this leveling system, you can have similar specs and roles as other people, but in almost every case, there will be almost no one that has the same leveling layout as you, whereas in games like Guild Wars 2, the leveling options are so limited, that it would be sooo common. And on another point, it's fucking beautiful. (Not saying Skyrim and Guild Wars 2 aren't, but I like the -style- of pretty that Rift is.)
-FTL: This game is not entirely about the leveling aspect that you said, but about the original ideas. In this game, you are actually micromanaging and controlling a single ship and it's crew, making it an RTS player's wet dream. And in terms to the leveling aspect, you don't really level up, as much as you have a variety of choices as to how you want to play the game, and what you want to be able to do, and you have to be able to manage money and look at a big picture.
-This is taking forever, but the list goes on and on, for various reasons in each game.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:39 am

BURN THE HEATHEN! ALL HAIL BETHESDA!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:30 am

I'd sign up for the beta, buuuuuuttttttttt....... I can't.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 am

I'm not saying that Bethesda is bad, I'm just saying that Skyrim is not my cup 'o tea. I like some of their games, I just don't like games like that.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:23 am

BURN THE HEATHEN! SKYRIM IS GOD! BETHESDA IS GOD!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:16 pm

*Pat, pat.* It's okay... It's okay. By the way, I win: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Ll50492d58
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:48 pm

HEATHEN! SKYRIM FOR PRESIDENT! BETHESDA FOR GOD!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am

Gamer's opinion, if you are entitled to not like Rift, then thus, I am entitled to not like Skyrim, or at least be disappointed in it.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:30 am

HEATHEN! BUUUURNN! DRAGONS! BURNINATE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim   The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elders Scrolls FIVE Skyrim
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Games-
Jump to: