Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy shit, it's snowing!

Go down 
+2
dark knight
Shali
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 pm

And Squirds.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:
Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Shali wrote:
Unfortunately, that isn't likely to happen given the way society is right now. All the good ones are either gay or taken, I believe is the quote that applies here.
If women would realize that they're looking for the wrong kind of people then they're lives would be a lot happier. So go out and tell all womankind to stop dating douchebags cause tigers don't change they're stripes and they will always be douchebags.

(this coming from a guy whom every woman he's tried to date ended up going out with a douchebag instead)

Also haha chitose, only got a total of 8 inches on the ground outside here.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:31 am

I completely agree. A relationship is a bond, and so many stupid guys are ruining the reputation of the rest. In my relationships, I don't cheat, I don't hit them, and I most certainly do not treat my partner like shit. That pisses me off. I'm in a relationship with someone not just because I consider them beautiful physically, but also as a person, and to hear guys physically and mentally abuse the women they are in a relationship with pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am

they're also the ones who never have a problem finding a chick...

Then again you would think it'd be easier (women do outnumber men, in some places as much as 2:1)
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Steps outside for cigarette, comes back in as frothy the snow lynx.
MUTHA FUCKEN BLIZZARD OUTSIDE!
20 inches overnight all white and fluffy blowing around go to the wrong place and you get hit by a literal wall of snow it looks like alaska outside, the storm hitting us right now is supposed to stretch from texas to maine.

Here's what alerts are as of right now. Imma in the bottom area of wisconsin that says blizzard.

Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Blizza10
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:57 am

It's in the sixties here.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:59 am

It's in the 30s here.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 am

I'm jealous.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:31 pm

8 degrees atm. it'll warm up to the 30's maybe on saturday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy shit, it's snowing!   Holy shit, it's snowing! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy shit, it's snowing!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: General :: Trash Can-
Jump to: