Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Rule- The call

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The call Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The call Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Dragon Rule- The call Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:50 am

A man ran through the town, shouting something. When he reached Sarillan's house, she got up, carried a pillow to the door, and opened it. Before she could throw it, he said, "The call for the challengers is up! The time to fight is now." "Oh, what EVER." Sarillan responded, throwing the pillow at his face. She when back to her bedf, thinking about what he said.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Name: Delphi
Level:
Hit Points:
Dragon Rule- The call Left_bar_bleue50/50Dragon Rule- The call Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:36 am

As Avee walked through town he flinched when he saw a lot of people noting his odd appearance. He was in a monks robe, yet he was covered in several enchanted pieces of jewelry (Necklaces, rings, belt etc.)
"...*sigh*"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:55 am

Avee blushed in surprise, turning to face him.
"Ummm, w-what's a bullet? S-Ssorry, someone mentioned them to me once, I was told they were like arrows of some variety..."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 am

"O-oh, that's fascinating, b-but who would carry around an exploding metal tube?"
He said, even more puzzled by Safires explanation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:07 am

He glanced away dismissing the concept to better not bother himself
"I-If you say so, sir. B-But I have to go, the square seems to be holding the festivities for the challenge already..."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 am

He tilted his head, then tensed his shoulders.
"O-okay..."
He said, as he led him farther into the festival.

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:39 am

In the land of Somborg, Zorvan wakes up, sitting in the snow. He looks to the sky, grinning. "Today... Today is a good day to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:45 am

" I-I'm not from around here either, b-but I heard the c-challenge is a tradition of attempting to kill a tyrant dragon that rules them... I d-don't know much more than that."
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 am

((Sorta, he's always like this. An ironically softspoken treasure hunter. LULZ.))

"What? O-oh. I'm n-not used to people coming up and talking to me... "
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 am

((????))
"Huh? W-Well, former monk now. A-At most temples I know, some monks never interact with others at all in order to perfect their devotion to faith. S-sorry, you must be thinking of those wise guru's that are always mentioned folk tales and..."
He stopped and fidgeted a moment.
"... A-Ah, n-nevermind, I don't want to lecture you to death! Eheh~"
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Zorvan throws a ball of fiery chaos energy at the snow. BANG! Instant hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

"W-Well, I suppose that's understandable..."
He said shyly again, fingers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:27 am

Sarillam left her house, grumbling. She looked at Safire, and glared. "Stupid Callers, waking me up.. AND he took my pillow! Grumph..." she muttered, sitting in one of the snow drifts. She jumped up, yelling curses.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:40 am

"FUCK! Damned Callers, damned snow! And FUCKING NIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:43 am

Sarillan looked at him. "Oh, a god. Are you here because of the Call?"
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Mecha

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 am

Avee stood next to him, fidgeting his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 am

Sarillan looked them over. "Then, I guess we should get going. I hadn't intended to answer the Call myself, but I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I let you go alone and you two ended up getting yourselves killed." She smirked. "You two don't look like the sort who've seen just how ruthless he can be. You'd either be like me, or have a haunted look about you."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 am

"Maybe... But mostly, it's because the bastard killed and ate my best friend..." Sarillan's eyes glinted dangerously, and her fists clench. She glares towards the north, and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:58 am

Zorvan ended up wandering near them. "Why, hello there! I'm Zorvan Risntul Ros Thura! I was told about some kind of challenge, might you know what this is all about?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 am

"The challenge is when a group of people challenge the dragon, not really openly, and try to kill him."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 am

"Ooh! I do love killing! Are you going to be participating? You can call me Zorvan." He says, tipping his hat.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 am

"Great... Another crazy for me to babysit.."
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:05 am

"Ok. So, how 'bout you, Monk?"
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:09 am

"Guess he's coming to, then. I have one rule: No waking me up before noon."
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 am

"Rules? Who needs rules? " Zorvan says, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Rule- The call   Dragon Rule- The call Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Rule- The call
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Bookshelf :: Dragon Rule-
Jump to: