Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Left_bar_bleue50/50"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Empty
PostSubject: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 5:47 am

Name: Tyern
Alias: Tyern refuses to have anyone call him anything other than Tyern.
Race: Strange hybrid
Origin: Magic
Powers: A strange form of Kinetomancy. He absorbs kinetic energy, and it makes him physically stronger. Enables him to protect himself from the things he cannot absorb.
Special Gear: Completely naked.
Preferred Weapon: Fists. Or thrown cars. Or babies.
Appearance: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Sean%20waters
Pet: Pet? Who the fuck you think I am?
Weaknesses: He cannot absorb any energy other than kinetic. (yet.) If he does not see an attack coming, he will not be able to defend against it. He naturally gathers nemeses due to his personality. Ninety-five percent of the time, he is apathetic, refusing to do even the most reasonable of things. Literally. If he saw a small child about to be hit by the car, he would watch.
Backstory: Tyern is the son of a person whose name shall not be mentioned lest he pokes his head in. He hates EVERYONE. He is angry, and by angry, I mean near Hulk rage all of the time. Tyern is the kind of person who KNOWS gods exist, and still does not worship or believe in their power. Tyern is an "orphan", and works as a stone mover by profession, using his kinetic abilities to assist him. Before he reached adulthood, Tyern had no idea he had any powers. He discovered when he was driven into by a wagon, and nothing happened, his muscles bulging as they absorbed the energy from the hit. Tyern was courted by mages, before he threw the head of the academia of magic threw the wall. That ended any aspirations of people to use him. The reason Tyern landed in Paragon is thus: He refused to do as a deity wished, and so was cursed. In a hot rage, he challenged the god to a fist fight. In the ensuing battle, he was close to winning. However, annoyed by his brash actions, the king of the gods cast Tyern out of his own world, sending him literally hurling into the world of Paragon City. Completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:
"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Left_bar_bleue50/50"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Oh dear. Wire is going to kill him. Except Wire fires bolts of kinetic energy! XD AHAHAA.
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 10:35 pm

I gotta point this out...
His weakness is he can only absorb the kind of energy that is dangerous.

cause the only kind of energy not kinetic is energy that isn't doing anything.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:06 am

To be fair, he can't absorb a lot of things. Fire. Lightning. Freezing to death, etc. Particularly if he didn't see them coming. Basically, it is less the thing killing him, and more his subconscious. For now. But to be honest, it's a lot easier to kill him than you think. For myself, I would port him to the Mariana's Trench, and laugh as he runs out of air. (As the pressure makes him stronger.) I guess it is less the actual kinetic energy, and more the force behind it. Hitting him with a fireball would make him slightly stronger, due to the force of it hitting his body, but he would also catch and fire, and presumably burn to death. Or be really maimed.... Know which one I'd rather be.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Approved, although keep him weaker than your other characters for now.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 am

MWAHAHAHA. He actually got weakened like crazy in comparison to his normal character. I am actually going to put up a couple more weaknesses that I am working on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"   "WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!?!?!?!"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: Experimental :: Superhero RP test :: Characters-
Jump to: