Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles

Go down 
2 posters

Should I keep doing this?
Yeah, I'd like to get to know each other better too!
Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_lcap67%Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Ummm... Sure? I guess it was interesting?
Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_lcap33%Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
I don't really see the point of this, it's just stupid.
Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_lcap0%Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah, no.
Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_lcap0%Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Left_bar_bleue50/50Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Empty
PostSubject: Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles   Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:37 am

Well, the head fox wants out... I guess I’ve been suppressing all of my writing ideas for too long, so I’m going to make an attempt at combining them into a beautiful masterpiece. Yes, by the way, I did hear that scoffing, yeah, from you, in the front. So, the basic principle behind this is that I just kinda write- or in this case type whatever I’m thinking onto the paper/document, and see where it takes me. It has the possibility to either take us on a wonderful journey to a shimmering land of hopes and dreams, or... on the other hand, it has the chance of taking us on a not-so-wonderful acid trip. It could, at some point, turn into a short story, but I’m kinda hoping that doesn’t happen, because that would require an amount of detail that I’m honestly not willing to put the effort into at this moment. But hey! Maybe it’ll end out all right.

Oh! Idea just hit me. What if this was a blog, or some kind of daily journal that I wrote every day, and then posted some where to get my feelings out, and let everyone know how I was doing. That could be pretty cool, but I’m a little bit wary of doing so, because I’d be uneasy that it would end up like my Deviantart journal where I think I posted one little entry in it- I think it was a book review, or something of that nature, and then just kinda dropped it like it was hot. Hmmm, what if I did it something like every other day... Or maybe I could not be stupid, and just do it whenever I feel like it, or whenever the head fox wants out, like... right now.

So, not sure what exactly I should talk about, so I’m just gonna talk about the kinda semi-random stuff that’s going on in my life, and if you guys would like to make some sort of response about what’s going on in yours, feel free, I would actually be very interested to learn more about what goes on in you guys’ daily lives, ‘cause I just realized that we really don’t know each other all that much for have been talking for about oh, four years? So hi, I’m Ben, and I’m a member of Live it Up. There, I’ve said it.

I now just realized how awkward this is going to be if I just put this up, and then no one responds, or even reads it. Eh, but then I suppose I can just delete it. In hindsight though, I probably won’t, because I do want you guys to be able to get to know me. That’d be pretty cool. Honestly, I don’t think this is going to go anywhere of relevance tonight, it’s just gonna be me babbling on about how I plan on doing all of this crazy stuff, and then ending up not even posting it to the forum.

Not sure if anyone else knows, or really even cares, but three weeks of school left, and then we’re set free for the summer! Chris should be pretty excited about that, I know I am, I’m gonna be taking Art classes with my buddy Spencer over the summer. Until then though, we have major projects in I think every class, and that kinda sucks, but I’m actually- weird as this may sound- looking forward to doing my project for World Geography. Finals are gonna be amazing, because I just get to set in a room and talk/do whatever for about five hours, because I’m exempt and don’t have to take them.

Okay, I think I’m going to wrap this up for tonight, but I think I’ll put up a poll when I post it to the forum asking you guys what you think, and based on the responses and what you guys think, I either may or will not do it again. So, peace out, girl scouts.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles   Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:34 pm

I like how you immediately turned toward just me for being excited to be released from the hellhole knows commonly as school. Over the summer, we need to take over the world, and then we'll have two weeks left of summer to screw around in. In all seriousness I think this is a pretty good idea, and the acid trip is increasingly becoming one of my anticipations.
I'm not going to turn this into an overlylongpostthatyouhavetosuffertoreadbutwhyhaveIforgottenthespacebarAHHH! So I think I have to leave it at that, my vote has been cast and Spanish class sucks... That's all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org

Mi'j's (Maybe?) Babbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: Event Discussion-
Jump to: