Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What're you listening to?

Go down 
+4
Shali
Aquatica
dark knight
Mi'j
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

What're you listening to? Empty
PostSubject: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm

So after checking I saw that there wasn't a sort of musical discovery thread where those of us who're interested check out the artful whims of others. In different words, I'd very much like to share my musical colors and palette with those of you on the forum and I implore if thou might desire if anyone would do the same? Like a lot of people I've stuck my hand in a plethora of musical juices, ranging from the classics of aeons past to the super sexual beats of the freshly birthed dub-step genre. My primary fetish though lies somewhere in the ball park of post hardcore, metalcore, otherwise rocky and punky stuffs, alas my library is freaking huge.

So lately I've been checking out Circa Survive, Quote Unquote, and Truth Under Attack.

Check these songs out:

Holler at me, most dope.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
What're you listening to? Left_bar_bleue50/50What're you listening to? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
What're you listening to? Left_bar_bleue50/50What're you listening to? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:23 pm

Well, as you can see, I listen to alot of really melodic stuff as, quite like Shali, I don't really listen to a whole lot of stuff purely for the sound, but I listen to the words as well. But here's some of my favorite artists, which include Tegan and Sara, Mike Tompkins, and Christina Grimmie.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:57 pm

As I think you know, I much prefer Heather Alexander (Alexander James? I dunno, that thing is screwy) to most everything else.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm

Yeah, I here ya, I know pretty much the select few people I listen to, and then everything else is kinda like: "Huh, what's that?"
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:32 pm

I'm counting and I listen to like... three different artists, and classical music.... Absolutely nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Because who the heck needs diversity!?
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Currently?
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

Currently what? What is that a question to?
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:38 am

Discord MLP fan songs. Absolutely awesome. Nuff said. CHAOS!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:25 am

Filk. Homestuck AMVs. More filk.
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 7:46 pm

- For Paragon role players, this is actually one of Circa's themes.

- her actual theme

- second Naruto Shippuden theme. Fourth great ninja war is most dope.

- Another great Naruto OP

- Yet another!

Oh and I also count lyrical effect when it comes to my music. The instrumental might be fresh as a mofo, but if the lyrics are skunk I can't hack it. I gravitate toward powerful, and moving music if I can help it. Of course, with these japanese tracks I like to see if there is translation if possible. "Closer" (last track) by Inoue Joe was actually done in English if anyone is wondering. I dig underground DJs like SONICFREAK and MATDUKE quite a bit, go check out MD's killer Kanto Trainer Battle mix if you haven't, his Decisive Battle (final fantasy six I think) is ill as the chill under your windowsill. Overall, I like my music to have meaning. If it's purely instrumental, then likely the soundscape comprising the piece touches me. Loving all the music everyone has been sharing. I have been needing to update my palette and music library for a while. (PS. TATU still in anyone's library?)
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:49 am

DiscordDiscordDiscordDiscord.

Last edited by Shali on Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [SPAM])
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:56 am

I like stuff I can sing along too.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:09 am

... DIScoRd. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:08 am

Alexander is god, nuff said.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 3:28 am

Hey, Macarena!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:08 am

Mostly music from the Touhou games. Some of my favorites:

Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:44 pm

Pierce the Veil - King For A Day

Fault Line - ABR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What're you listening to?   What're you listening to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What're you listening to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: