Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An apology, and an invitation

Go down 
+2
Alamyst
Shali
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
An apology, and an invitation Left_bar_bleue50/50An apology, and an invitation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

An apology, and an invitation Empty
PostSubject: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:14 am

As you may have- okay, probably have- noticed, I haven't been around much, and, well, sorry. I'm ~hoping~ to be around a bit more. Once I, you know, get my brain working right.
Part of the reason- though, admittedly, a very -small- part of the reason, is due to me telling my mother about stuff that I've hidden to her for the past couple years- douchebag Mgee in particular. But mainly, it's been due to me just... Not being up to being social. Or, anything, really. I've been avoiding most of the games I RP in, mainly playing Skyrim and Sims, and when I -have- logged into those games, I've just been leveling. So no, the RP's here aren't the only ones I've been neglecting.
I really am sorry for not being around much, and I promise to at least -try- to be more active. After all, I no longer have the highest number of pasts per day... *Pouts* And we can't have that, now can we?
There is a matter I would like to request- note that this is simply a REQUEST- help in, one near and dear to my heart. For the past... Holy shit, for nearly two years now, I've been working on creating a race and culture for stories, rp's, and other such things, but as I recently realized, there's still a lot I haven't touched on. No creation myths, or explanations for why the society works the way it does- and absolutely nothing on the -minor- noble families. As I've mentioned before, I trust all of you, or you wouldn't be here. So now, I'm extending the offer, and request, to help me flesh out the darkling- or Duermey, by their ancestral name- society and world.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 am

Challenge Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:
An apology, and an invitation Left_bar_bleue50/50An apology, and an invitation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 9:22 am

Awesome sauce!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 am

Get me a twenty-four pack, and I'll consider it. Actually, no. I'll make you a deal. I'll help you with your stealthy society in exchange for help with mine. Also.... I missed you.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Can I make a minor noble family with the last name Beast?

/grin.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 pm

*Facepalms* D. I hate you.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:59 am

Oh everyone hates him already, it's just a scale of hate to toenail rape.
EDIT: Is there anything you can give me so far to work with, so I can get a starting point on this?

Last edited by Alamyst on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A message to avoid double-posting)
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:55 am

I'm devving a whole multiverse and game system around it, so I've got my hands pretty full. Not the one here, that's a far simpler system and far smaller universe.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:56 pm

ANSWER TEH QUESTION MORTAL ADMIN!
Back to top Go down
dark knight
God of Paradox
God of Paradox
dark knight

Character sheet
Name: Jenny James
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:33 pm

Mortal? how dare thee.
Back to top Go down
http://realmofparadox.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:40 pm

Now you're thinking with mortals.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:22 am

Not you, safire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An apology, and an invitation   An apology, and an invitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An apology, and an invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: