Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Left_bar_bleue50/50I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Empty
PostSubject: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:11 am

Name: Lindel Ripa
Race: Fairy
Magic Type: Illusions
Personality: Lindel is always smiling, no matter what happens. Always. She enjoys pulling pranks on people, often using her illusion magic to aid her. Despite this, though, she doesn't like seeing people hurt. It should be noted that she would never use destruction magic, or pull a harmful prank. She's just as likely to annoy the living daylights out of someone as she is to befriend them.
Short bio: Lindel has been at the tower since she was about six in fairy years, and proceeded to go about driving everyone in the building slowly insane. She received letters from her parents about once a month, until the tower burned down. She used to spend most of her time pranking people, but would often disappear for hours on end to search the tower for secrets. Not even she, after being there for nearly seventy years, knew all there was to know about the tower. About once every fairy year, she'd leave the tower for about a month to visit her family, usually coming back with a large amount of sweets- which immediately got confiscated by her teacher. She was trained in illusions by another fairy. Sadly, he died in the fire, leaving her without a teacher.
Appearance: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Pixy101
Student
Teacher: Dead
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Left_bar_bleue50/50I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:25 am

Noooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:37 am

Wait, there is another response to a Chainsawmancer, DONUFERRET!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:39 am

This will be soooooooo annoying...
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:41 am

sigh, you're right, we need to eliminate this fairy, GET OUT THE ORANGE JUICE!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:43 am

ALL of your characters will be annoying...
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:44 am

Mine or Shali's?
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:45 am

Allllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:47 am

None of my characters are annoying though, in fact all of them are quite serious...
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:53 am

Druid? Annoying. Faerie? Annoying. Chainsawmancer? Annoying. Thou hast the answers thou sought.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:56 am

Druids are NOT annoying, they are tasty!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:57 am

And annoying. "A word of caution to this tale...."
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:05 am

At least MINE isn't annoying....... Much.....
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 am

Heh. Funny.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 am

I know I am!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 3:55 am

Sure...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!   I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I reject your reality, and substitute one that makes no sense!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Roleplays :: School RP's :: Chaswh di Gahhr :: Characters-
Jump to: