Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro

Go down 
+3
shadearion
Risette
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH

Character sheet
Name: Baxter
Level: 1
Hit Points:
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Left_bar_bleue50/50LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Empty
PostSubject: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:21 am

Hi I'm that new guy that has a pretty sweet name and sweet character. I like to RP sometimes and I figured I would see how good this one is
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Name: Yoko
Hit Points:
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Left_bar_bleue50/50LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:26 am

Hey bro. Nice username.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:29 am

Roshi...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 am

Still deciding if your flesh taste delicious or not.
Back to top Go down
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH

Character sheet
Name: Baxter
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:41 am

Thanks Risette

What is wrong with Roshi? Guy is badass as fuck and I'm continuing his badassery

Dont eat him, he may have vast knowledge and amazing conjuration abilities, but he never got any lotion
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:43 am

Just because I say his name does not mean I have a problem... I LIKE Roshi.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:45 am

Okay, I'll start taking bets on whose gonna kill each other first!
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:47 am

Roshi will need help crossing the street, but no one will help him, so he'll wither away into nothingness. In other words, Shade will kill him, because he was the traffic light that never turned red.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:49 am

Okay, so how much are you betting?!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:27 am

ALL THE MONEY!
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:17 am

I'll bet my life and 3 sacks of my best rice.
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 pm

shadearion wrote:
I LIKE Roshi.
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro No10
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 pm

Nothing, O Grumpy Kitteh Face?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:42 pm

shadearion wrote:
Nothing, O Grumpy Kitteh Face?
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro 30357310
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Sorry to say, but between ponies and dragonball, I'm going with the more violent one.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Does everyone else see that the cat is talking to me?
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm

aquaticnecris wrote:
Sorry to say, but between ponies and dragonball, I'm going with the more violent one.
Don't get me wrong, I love action shows too. Many of them way more than I do MLP. I don't find Dragonball a good series not because it is violent or because the characters are not adorable technicolor ponies, but because it is genuinely God-awful, over-hyped, and a terrible example of a battle manga/anime.

Why do I say this?

No character shows more than one side to themselves, rendering each of them a blatant character stereotype, the side characters are allowed no glory rendering their existence useless (save for the one chapter they are each allotted where they take some sort of initiative, but then are set up to fail), the actual story itself is poor writing that is obviously just a method to transport the characters from one fight to another, without any real depth, the universe is poorly explained, the fights are nothing but the same three actions recycled (super fast punch, sent flying backwards to "VOOOOO!" sound effect, some sort of lazer, repeat), every villain has the same boring schtick, and do I have to be so cliche as to bring up the fact that the anime drags out EVERYTHING?

But, like, that's just my opionion, y'know? I mean, I'll give DB and all of it's hellspawn credit for giving the genre the boost it needed to be as mainstream as it is today, but nothing more. As a series, it was 4/10 at best.
shadearion wrote:
Does everyone else see that the cat is talking to me?
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro 30360910
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:58 pm

*Must.. Not... Giggle!*
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 pm

*SNUGGLES THE GRUMPY KITTY!*
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

OH GODS!
*Prepares to give himself another self-administered lobotomy.*
Back to top Go down
Nova
Prime
Prime
Nova

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:06 am

shadearion wrote:
*self-administered lobotomy.*
LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro 30393210
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:14 am

But I am already mostly sterile, O Grumpy Kitteh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro   LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK_AT_THIS_PHOTOGRAPH's Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Basic :: Intro's-
Jump to: