Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confirming My absence

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Confirming My absence Empty
PostSubject: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:54 am

To those of you who have noticed, I have disappeared from the forum after the creation of 'The Forgotten Tomes.' Well, I may be gone for a little longer than anticipated, I suspected only 2 weeks maximum, but unfortunately not. A lot has been going on and I can't keep up with it all, in the middle of friends, school, games, the forum and other social outlets you all know me by I may be absent from for a little bit, I suspect maybe just a short time period, but as we know how that turned out last time, I shouldn't be trusted with judging how long something is going to take. If you really must know, I need a break from it all, to organize, the forum is the first place I'm leaving until all of my shit is in order, and it will go to Skype and Games (for those who interact with me those ways, here's why I've been dead most of the time.) So after this extremely long post, I think I should just give some closure, gonna poof for a little bit, don't know when I'll be back, sorry for this being so sudden that I had to make a topic for it, thanks for your understanding and support.
-Alamyst
P.S: Shali, left some cookies for you in the 4th gigadimension.
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Confirming My absence Left_bar_bleue50/50Confirming My absence Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 am

*Cries tears of pure gold*
Back to top Go down
Risette
Player
Player
Risette

Character sheet
Name: Yoko
Hit Points:
Confirming My absence Left_bar_bleue50/50Confirming My absence Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:48 pm

So, does this mean The Oblivion is not going to start :C?
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Well... fuck, now I have to do planning. Okay, but try and be back soon? We -neeeed- you.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:56 pm

I'm trying to be on during school, in spanish right now, but I will make Oblivion char soon!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:00 am

I know, not mad, just now I have to think, but just do it sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks for understanding, I don't know how you put up with your folks : ).
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:04 am

Fantasies of my mother's blood soaking the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:54 am

Fantasies can become reality, just give the word, Aqua and I will run up to the house and make all of your blood filled dreams come true. WOW
that sounded creepy...
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:17 am

That just reminds me of what happened yesterday. I was walking down the hallway with one of the upperclassmen, and I said, "This would be really creepy if there were bloody handprints on the wall, " She then replied, "It will be soon." And... of course... I had to be a smartass and say: "Are you implying that I'm going to fist someone that's on their period, and then rub my hands all along the wall?"
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:20 am

You should have made love to her, instead. Crazies are good love partners, just don't let them fall for you!

*Fills the thread with molten gold tears.*
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:26 am

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirming My absence   Confirming My absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirming My absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: