Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Empty
PostSubject: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am

It's just me...not Gabe Newell. I've been forum'ing for quite some time. Since I was eight years old, and it's been a colorful ten years during my travels amongst amalgams of centers of communication. I've witnessed births and deaths of forums of many kinds. I got my start on the Sonic circuit back in what I remember to be the early winter of two thousand and two. A funny thing is that I was able to become a moderator at age ten, which was a big deal for a forum kid back then I suppose, though "Shadow Team" as it was known back then eventually died out because of lack of activity. I was aware of GAIA ONLINE during it's infantile stages, and joined up among the first five hundred thousand I suppose (their ranks now probably much higher than such, or perhaps, my arithmetic is simply off. Nevertheless is was incredibly early, during the GCN/PS2/XB1 era) As a time reference, it was a time where adult swim simply kept rehashing season one Inuyasha episodes instead of simply going out their way to acquire season two's. I've been moderating and administrating forums since I was twelve, still being a great deal involved with the Sonic fan community. I've been role-playing as long as I've been managing websites, which is six years. I am a crafter of poetry and stories, and I've composed a grand deal of material in conjunction with one of your already established members.

I'm a connoisseur of many things, particularly coffee and tea, like a good deal of other various peoples. So much, to the point where I'm very willing and happy to discuss what particular blends mesh with certain settings of dining fare and what not, and to be honest I love partaking in a meal in such a manner I could probably issue a twenty page critique on how great or degrading a simple hamburger is.

I'm a musician. I'm a bass vocalist, who can handle some tenor work. I fare decent on the guitar, basing my stylings off of harsher genres, if that'd be sufficient description. My favorite key is Bb (B flat), it fits well when I produce electronica on my apple. I used to do triple duty for local popcore band, singing/screaming/lead, but you know how it is. There's always that one band member who thinks chicks are more important than practice .o. (I've been practicing for about four years vocally, screaming's picked up quite a bit of maturity).

As per my taste in music, though most would say this, I'm quite open to anything. From progressive metalcore, to technical german death, to K POP, to Visual Kei, and even some of the legitimate verses and rhymes of a few masters of ceremony from America.

I like to think of myself as an open minded person, there are very few things that push my button, and it's difficult to get me angry. I'm laid back, and always up to make new connections and build friendships. As a friend I'm the "die hard" type, no matter what the object of discussion is, or how you're feeling, it's a guarantee I'll be there otherwise I'm not Okibi Senshi!

Cheerio friends.

Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Left_bar_bleue50/50Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

*Waves* Heyo, Kibi. Nice to have you here, hope we don't scare you away. I think we scared poor Nebby away. *Shrugness!*
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:
Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Left_bar_bleue50/50Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:45 am

I was going to try to read it, but then the profile picture attacked. Then everything changed. Where's MY Last Bastion of Defense? But nooo, the only person capable had to go and be all noble, and protect the humans. GAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Okibi Senshi
Weekend Warrior
Weekend Warrior
Okibi Senshi

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:50 am

Sorry about that, the structure of this particular BB system is different than that of what I've had experience with, which is invisionfree and zetaboards exclusively.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:52 am

Heh, no worries! *Has no clue who Gabe Newell or Ringo are*
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:07 pm

There, I read it. Now Shali has no reason to complain. *Snuggles with a woman and Mint Cocoa.*
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

Mnph. I am too exhausted to complain at you, Shade. Try again after I've got my coffee.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 am

Mint cocoa is preferable.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:18 am

Mnph. Coffee makes my head be nice. Nicer. Whatever. It makes it non hurty. ...I cannot type tonight, it seems.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 7:29 am

If you say so. Though to be fair, you rarely type that well to begin with. Very Happy.

Caffeine is evil!
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 12:13 pm

Caffiene is GOOD. It makes evil heeadaches of vomit-causing room-spinning evil go away.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Actually....
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Hmmm... This situation can be improved. But how? I know! Nyancat Crossbow! *pulls out a crossbow that shoots Nyancats an fires it everyone.* Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES   Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you Gabe Newell? Uh.. NO. Are you Ringo? Uh, NO. Do you wanna be Ringo? Uh, YES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live it up a little. :: Basic :: Intro's-
Jump to: