Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alamyst
When I'm home alone, I like to pretend I'm a potato.
Alamyst

Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Empty
PostSubject: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm almost halfway to the point where I can make my own role play, so I've decided that it would be a good idea of what everyone else thinks I should do for this. It's just a series of questions on what you want from this RP. I need to get a good idea of what you guys want. You don't HAVE to answer the questions if you don't want to, this is just a poll for the people who do want to have their word in on this.I would prefer that everyone who is going to be a part of this role play take part in the poll, so I can get an idea of what everyone wants out of this. The only thing I can say about the actual RP is that it is supposed to take place in Fable the lost chapter's world in the past, so that leads me to my questions...
Q: Do you want me to make this role play Fable lore strict?

Q: Do you want actual experience like in fable, or have a talent tree type thing implemented?

Q: What town in Albion would you like to start in?

Like I said, you don't HAVE to participate, I would prefer that anyone who wishes to be a part of this RP please take the time to answer the questions.I will be planning this and researching into the lore ect. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://What website...org
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Left_bar_bleue50/50Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:21 pm

Well, I'm not sure, but I know for sure that I don't really know all of the Fable lore, and depends, are you strictly limited to humans, and the magic that's used in the game, or can you use whatever you want?
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:37 am

Yeah, it will most likely be a human, and magic is being handled to a larger variety than in the first game.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Left_bar_bleue50/50Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Needs more women and booze. Happens to be my answer for all three.
SHADE OUT
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:30 pm

For everyone participating, I'm making the character skeleton now, I'll make a new trash can... Thing to put it in, there will be a legendary weapon hopefully for everyone if plans work out as well as I hope, which doesn't happen, so in the character skeleton I will put a section where you can request a specific legendary if you want one in particular (The sword of Eons and Avo's Tear are not allowed to be requested in the roleplay, I will hand those out when the time comes.) Thanks for reading my long post, hopefully I won't make another one for another year or so. Chocobo Knight
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:51 am

The Spear of Gil-Galad.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:02 am

The list is on the character skeleton if you don't know what the legendary's are
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:15 am

I'm telling you, the Spear of Gil-Galad. My weapon.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:21 am

That's not... Lord of the Rings weapon, right? There's a list of weapons you can choose to request, you'll get one regardless, it helps me work out which one to give to which character.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:28 am

Well, Alakazam, I AM impressed. I will prolly be playing The Lost Chapters today, so we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 am

It's a really good RPG, 10 dollars on steam, so it's cheap.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:38 am

I own it. Bereaver or Sentinus
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:47 am

Alright, if one of those gets requested before you post you're official character when the RP is up, then you'll get the other one for sure.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:30 am

And me.. Well, you'll see, you'll see.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 am

Edited my character for lack of description. Looking back, really half-assed that sheet.
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:10 am

I *want* that crying pan... It will be mine...
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:12 am

Crying pan?
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 am

Yes!
Back to top Go down
shadearion
shadearion

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 am

I demand Shali get her pan!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:28 am

She can smite the whiney!
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Aquatica

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:31 am

.I MA EHT NAP
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:33 am

Go take a nap you!
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 am

It's starting to come together nicely.
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes, yes it is, sounds very nifty, although now it means just one more thing for me to keep up with and for everyone to yell at me to post in. By the way, SOMEONE POST IN WAR TORN.
Back to top Go down
Alamyst
Alamyst

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:06 pm

I'll post in war torn in just a second, gotta make sure the bell doesn't ring on me like it did last period XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be   Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Poll for my RP soon-to-be
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next