Live it up a little.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live it up a little.

A group of roleplayers, Aliens, Robots, Crazies, Gods, Nekos, Kitsunes, and other such creatures. Nothing to see here, move along.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fixed! For real this time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Level: 1
Hit Points:
Fixed! For real this time! Left_bar_bleue50/50Fixed! For real this time! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Fixed! For real this time! Empty
PostSubject: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:25 am

Four months after the last update on my computers status- and five, I think, since it broke- it is finally, truly fixed. And so upgraded it is barely the same machine. Champions is currently installing, I have my music again- finally- has nearly a thousand gigabytes more space, no viruses- we hope- A shiny, updated Firefox with a nice theme, and a brand new video card. Sadly, the paint program still sucks.
So, all in all? I am back, for good this time! Without having to rely on other peoples computers!
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:
Fixed! For real this time! Left_bar_bleue50/50Fixed! For real this time! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Shali, remember, Murphy is watching...
Back to top Go down
Shali
Admin
Admin
Shali

Character sheet
Name: Lana
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 am

...DAMNIT! Stop tempting him, you jack-ass! *Hammerspaces Murphy AWAY from her beautiful, beautiful computer.*
Back to top Go down
Mi'j
God of Time
God of Time
Mi'j

Character sheet
Name:
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:14 pm

The computer proceeds to explode.
Back to top Go down
Aquatica
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Bastard Co-Admin From Hell
Aquatica

Character sheet
Name: Kianial Nikiaal
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:29 pm

She nayglects to mention just who it was that fixed her comp.
Back to top Go down
shadearion
Baby seal with a switchblade
Baby seal with a switchblade
shadearion

Character sheet
Name: Kraznun TD
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Only cause you're never here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixed! For real this time!   Fixed! For real this time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixed! For real this time!
Page 1 of 1